lots o' travlin bugs (8)

mtncycler

A little over a week ago, we picked up one (Honda 600) -- it's currently visiting the Wednesday night Motorcycle gatherings @ Soda Jerks in St. Albert, Ab.

Early August, it takes the cross country trip to be dropped off in the Montreal area. It will have a good head start.

quote:
Originally posted by mtncycler:

8 travel bugs in the Geocannonball ranch cache by MrBond, in Red Deer alberta!on June21/02

N 52 16.025

W 113 51.515

please help the bugs see both Canadian coasts!

What a great concept. We'll be coming through Red Deer in about a week's time and will pick up a bug and drop it off in the Kelowna area - first stop on the way to Vancouver.

Glad to hear that you'll be popping by one of our wonderful parks and picking up a bug. I am also going to Penticton in a week, but I don't think it's ethical/or right to carry a bug, since I'm "part" of the cache. even though my bug is just sitting and twitching in the box icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy your trip Meecachers!! icon_cool.gif

Glad to hear that you'll be popping by one of our wonderful parks and picking up a bug. I am also going to Penticton in a week, but I don't think it's ethical/or right to carry a bug, since I'm "part" of the cache. even though my bug is just sitting and twitching in the box icon_biggrin.gif

Enjoy your trip Meecachers!! icon_cool.gif