Message For Cliffy

Sliver & Lucy

Oh gawd!!!!! STOP IT already!..LOLOLOL!!!!

I brought my son Matt and girlfriend's son Buddy out to the Corel Center tonight to watch the game on the Jumbo-tron......Here I was thinking the Leafs were "whiners"...... These two are "bandwagon jumpers extra-ordinaire..They make Pat Quinn look like a Tibetian Monk!" Good thing there are laws preventing child abuse in this country as I had to endure a long trip back home to Ottawa's East end with these two! My little guy was promptly dispatched to his bed for an 8 hour whining major!...LOL %&$#&%!!!!!!!!

Leafs still suck but dadgum.......They played a good disciplined game.....Kudos and best of luck to the White and Blue icon_smile.gif

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif %$#$%^%$#!!!!!!!!! (lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."

quote:
They played a good disciplined game.....Kudos and best of luck to the White and Blue icon_smile.gif

Cheers, cliffy icon_smile.gif %$#$%^%$#!!!!!!!!! (lol)

Although not a finatical hockey fan, I do follow the Leafs through the playoffs - and I'm usually pessimistic going in. They've let me down so many times. Tonight was an excellent game however, every leaf was playing like they were prepared to go home in a body-bag. The officiating was entirely different too from previous games. I don't think Ottawa should have rec'd the penalty for interfering with CuJo tonight nor for putting Dolme into the boards the other night - but it doesn't appear to have made a difference. I was most impressed however with the sportsmenship when they were shaking hand. It really shows there is still some 'sport' left in the 'business'. I'm sure Ottawa is cheering for the Leafs 100% now too.

MajBach

You can't have everything,where would you put it?

1compass.gif

Originally posted by MajBach:

I'm sure Ottawa is cheering for the Leafs 100% now too.

Well I'm certainly cheering Canadian but there's a slight problem......You see I've got this travel bug:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/track_detail.asp?ID=2313

Seeing as he made it to Michigan might spoil any Canuck chance...lol

-----------------------------------------------------------

sig.jpg

"Whad'ya mean you didn't save the location of the truck?..EEEK!!!..."