Cache recommendations near Belleville Ontario...

Tedoca

Thanks for the recommendation Park2.

To mrcpu and yorelken, thanks for your suggestions but maybe I didn't word my question properly... I've no problems locating caches near Belleville... what I was looking for were personal recommendations from local area cachers for caches you have actually hunted that you found to be particularly enjoyable.

Happy caching,

Tedoca

quote:
Originally posted by Tedoca:

Thanks for the recommendation Park2.

To mrcpu and yorelken, thanks for your suggestions but maybe I didn't word my question properly... I've no problems _locating_ caches near Belleville... what I was looking for were _personal recommendations_ from local area cachers for caches you have actually hunted that you found to be particularly enjoyable.

Happy caching,

Tedoca

Aaa... Try Servman http://www.geocaching.com/profile/default.asp?A=26076 He has done some stuff out that way.

Rob

Mobile Cache Command

One of my favorites so far has been:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=11897 It is about 20-30 min north of Belleville. The drive between Belleville and Marmora is nice and it is an interesting spot. Marmora is a quaint little village. I also agree that "Wooded Waterfront" is a nice cache.

Happy travels,

-Donna G.

ns-flag1s.gif

- "The Home of Our Hearts"