Cacher Profile Shows Incomplete List of Finds

TeamRabbitRun

So a bunch of new players found one of my caches today. (https://coord.info/GC3JKPA)

When I look at the list of finds for one of them ("SpidermanFan4"), I see a number, say, '6' next to 'Traditional Finds'.

When I click on that category, or click 'All Finds', I only see the ones he or she has found, that I also have logged.

So, even though the display says they've found '6', the detailed display only shows me three.

I've been through all the filter options. No change.

Any ideas?

• Helpful 1
5 minutes ago, TeamRabbitRun said:

So a bunch of new players found one of my caches today. (https://coord.info/GC3JKPA)

When I look at the list of finds for one of them ("SpidermanFan4"), I see a number, say, '6' next to 'Traditional Finds'.

When I click on that category, or click 'All Finds', I only see the ones he or she has found, that I also have logged.

So, even though the display says they've found '6', the detailed display only shows me three.

Any ideas?

I can only see three of the seven and I haven't found any of them.

• Helpful 1
18 minutes ago, Max and 99 said:

I can only see three of the seven and I haven't found any of them.

MORE mysterious!

I, too see two others that I've found, and my cache that he found today.

How 'bout this - I displayed the finds of one of his caching buddies (traveling together today) and displayed one that the buddy found. On THAT cache page, SM4 is listed! That's one of the 'missing' four caches. Nothing visibly unusual about his Find log.

Edited by TeamRabbitRun
  • Helpful 1
3 hours ago, TeamRabbitRun said:

Any ideas?

I can see ten out of the now eleven. Have not found any of them. Apparently the geocacher is in the process of logging his finds, all of them are from today. Maybe the new search will catch up? The old search shows all eleven.