Merry Christmas

During this slight pause in preparing for Christmas, we would like to wish all the geocachers in Canada a warm and very Merry Christmas.

Although we have only been actively participating in this great pastime for 6 months, we have already met and become friends with some truly good people.

We look forward to the New Year with anticipation of meeting more cachers, visiting places that we would have never gone if it were not for this game, and of course, finding more caches.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

We live on a rock, ergo we rockcrawl.......

Merry Christmas and Happy Caching in the New Year.

quote:
Originally posted by bcrockcrawler, xstitcher, & BMXer:

During this slight pause in preparing for Christmas, we would like to wish all the geocachers in Canada a warm and very Merry Christmas.

Although we have only been actively participating in this great pastime for 6 months, we have already met and become friends with some truly good people.

We look forward to the New Year with anticipation of meeting more cachers, visiting places that we would have never gone if it were not for this game, and of course, finding more caches.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

We live on a rock, ergo we rockcrawl.......

Christmas Day will mark 1 year since I got my Venture. December 27 will mark 1 year since our first find. Since we forgot to take our camera on that 1st hunt, I may suggest a return to that first find for some picture taking. We may not have a lot of finds, but this activity has been great fun for our family! To everyone out there - Merry Christmas and Happy Caching in the New Year!

- Donna G and the rest of the Explorers

I got my etrex yellow two years ago for christmas just as a safety tool when hikeing(my wife felt it would help stop me from getting lost as i tend to just wander around in the bush to see what i can see). Found out about cashing about a year after that. Not to many cashes in my area (52 in 100 miles), but now my wife and kids actually come with me on some of jaunts.

We have just celebrated the best New Years day ever in this household. Blessed with the company of some very special friends BCrockcrawler and xstitcher along with Zoe's pal BMXer then further down Island MarinerBC and Cacherunner we did some caching created a wonderful team and froze our little caches off only to warm up to some special Chili. Thanks again to our special friends we are truly blessed to have such wonderful company. May 2003 be a safe and wonderful year for caching. Zoe thanks Cacherunner for all her treats today.

*****The other day I was playing poker with Tarot cards. I got a full house and four people died.*****