Caching distance

Locob

I have bagged most of the local caches, and am now finding that I'm starting to plan longer trips -- business and pleasure -- with time to do little caching side trips. Distance no object.

Hope to bag caches in Ohio, Tennessee, Georgia and Florida in the next month. Wish me luck

DD icon_razz.gif

PS: Locob: you look strangley familiar... have we met? icon_eek.gif

Well, I routinly sit down with Microsoft Streets and Trips to plan caching trips. I have taken care of most of the area (100km radius) and am now working beyond that. Basically, we will travel however far we need to go in order to hit caches. I now can not travel home (St. Catharines to Sault Ste. Marie) without having at least 4-5 caches planned for both trips (there and back). Last trip home the 8 hour drive became 12 due to the detours to hit extra caches. My next trip will almost have go via North Bay in order to hit more that I haven't been to yet. For those unfamiliar with the area, North Bay is essentially (3-4 hours) straight up from the Toronto Area and Sudbury is an hour west of North Bay (towards SSM) so it would add to the trip considerably. In short, I am ADDICTED and will go where the caches are! icon_smile.gif