Cache Admin for Mississauga area

junglehair

I am hoping the the Administrator for geocaches in the Mississauga area will review this cache.

I have posted a note to the cache page that it needs to be archived. Logs dating back to April have mentioned that the container was destroyed, yet nothing has been done about it. It appears as if the cache owner found one cache, then hid this cache, and then quit.

-Junglehair

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

Looking at the location on MapQuest, the area is a park, so they would not be trespassing. In some areas, it's not easy to see where the property lines end and the park begins and feels like you are walking through someone's back yard.

It could be a nice area for a cache, but this one has been destroyed and no effort has been made to maintain it.

-Junglehair

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.

I'm one of the people who got to this cache while it was still in good shape. It was NOT located on private property. The park it's in is a long narrow one that follows the path of a small creek. The nearest private property that I could see is only a hundred feet or so away, but that could be said of just about any part of this park.

From reading the recent logs of this cache, I'd have to agree, it looks like the owner simply gave up on maintaining it. Given the shape it's reported to be in, it won't be missed.