BC Lower Mainland Ubber-Cacher(s) Required for Mercy Mission

The Wet Coast Explorers

Okay all you ubber-cachers out there, I've got a desperate request for some help here.

I rescued the Canadian Torch TB today from Up, Up and Away. This poor little TB is a part of the 2003 Great Canadian Coast to Coast TB Race which is apparently coming to an end in less than two weeks. This TB has only travelled a whopping 14.49 miles so far, taking second prize for the least distance travelled.

I'm not a participant in this race, just a race fan - that is, I don't own any of the TBs currently in the race, but have come across a few in the wilds and have tried to help out where I can.

What I'm proposing to do for this poor little TB is arrange to pass him on to someone who can guarantee the ability to move him to another province - any province - before the race is over. I'll drop him in a mutually accessible cache, just let me know where and we can work out the when. Drop me an email if you want to help this TB out.

And remember, I'm looking for someone who can get him out of the province, not just placed in another cache close to a highway/airport where he can continue to collect mold.

Come on you guys, let's rally behind this underdog and give him a helping hand to get back in the race!

No matter where you go, there you are

To The Wet Coast Explorers,

Thank you for your assistance. Our travel bug spent 2 months of the race on ice with one geocacher -- not sure why but one other racer suffered similar fate with this geocacher. We had about given up on the Torch and are happy to see it back in circulation.

St. Albert4

"Experience is that marvelous thing that enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again." (Franklin P. Jones)

Alright Vancouver, we're still looking for Über cachers (yes, I know I spelt it wrong the first time, but I missed the window of opportunity to edit it the first time icon_rolleyes.gif) to take a couple of TBs east quickly. We're at 6 days and counting down. Doesn't anybody know of someone going east that could pick these guys up on the greater Vancouver area and transport them to another province? Tick, tick, tick....

No matter where you go, there you are