players in Aust

Team Gunn Parker

I would guess at around 100 Australia wide. There are some teams that have 3 or 4 in them , some couples that log under 1 name and a few singles here in NSW. We had a sleepover last weekend and 7 came. That was in the Sydney area. I know that The geoMonkeys did have a cacher profile on their site not sure if it is still there.

I'm hoping that it was the hot weather that was slowing things down. We have noticed that many of the original active geocaches have been very absent lately. We were the first to place a cache and we still try to go out walking to place and find caches. Its one of those things ..if you dont participate by both making caches and finding caches then its obvious that it will be slow going as far as the Hobby goes. We have some graet new ones planned and are gathering the things together and hope to place them in the next couple of weeks (around 20/04/02). have fun.. Lyn Pat and Nathan