Johnny Appleseed ?

Team Gunn Parker

Having scoured the internet for GPS units, I bit the bullet & purchased my eTrex Vista from Johnny Appleseed. I have since called them for some support. On both counts (the unit & the support) I have been well satisfied. No problems. Just what I wanted / expected.

I have not for one second regretted spending my hard-earned on my GPS unit. Everyone should have one. icon_smile.gif

Blocko

I found his price so good that not one store in Canberra would match his price on the Vista I was buying.

His help was fantastic, as I was very unsure of what I was getting and the right unit etc. so sent a lot of emails and made a lot of calls. All were handled very patiently, helpfully, and professionally.

It arrived when he said it would, in perfect condition, and I have since used him to buy other accessories, I highly recommend the "GPS OUTFITTERS" GPS pouch. Especially as I've since found in a cache an unused laptop bag strap, which I've added to this pouch so it's now a shoulder bag as well as a belt pouch depending on where I'm going and what I'm wearing.

I have purchased an Emap from JA GPS and so has my father, we are both exceptionally pleased with the service and support given and recieved.

Subsequently I purchased a Kodak camera at VERY competitive prices.

The reason I went to him in the first place was that he was able to speak authoritatively on the subject matter, unlike the 4WD shop jockey's I had dealings with earlier.

I must admit, that I shop on service and the price was not an issue. When I did my comparisons later, I was pleasantly surprised, to the tune of up to $100 cheaper than others marketing the products.

Give him a call, he also has a very informative website.