Getting Geocaching Gear to Australia

Guest jeremy

Hey folks,

First off, I apologize to everyone who has been trying to get gear from the Groundspeak store. The continuing growth of the sport has been great, but as a result I've barely had time to do anything else then keep up with email and maintainence of the site. I'm working on ways to streamline it.

If you noticed in the Shop Groundspeak site, I've been locating folks in different countries who can sell items in their countries. This will help manage the whole VAT deal and (hopefully) keep costs down.

The question is, is there a good GPS seller in Australia that would be interested in taking on reselling Geocaching gear there? If you know of a good company, post it here and I'll get in touch with them. It will be a lot easier if I have one contact in Australia I can send gear to to distribute.

Thanks!

Jeremy

Guest SNIFTER

What a brilliant idea Ideology. At least if you do it the postage will be OK.

Better hurry up and get some more of my photos done before they start to charge me for bugs.

Guest Team Piggy

We also would be happy to help out if it helps.

we have a current business running (awaiting the ideology comments) and have credit card and EFTPOS facilities etc.

We are NOT a GPS reseller, ( though we know one that's a keen cacher !) Does that count ?

Team Piggy.

piggy@detexsecurity.com.au