Stumbled apon a cache by accident !

MarkJS

What part of Australia did you find the cache in? I'm in Ballarat, Victoria. I can help you find which one it was. my email address is mengland@ozemail.com.au. We have a very active geocaching community and you can find the aussie geocaching forums here

"Before beginning a hunt, it is wise to ask someone what you are looking for before you begin looking for it." Pooh

perhaps trhe cache you've found is in one of these two categories..

1. an old one somebody has archived, thinking it had gone missing. being archived means the cache may not visible on the website.

2. the cache is so noew, that it hasnt been posted on the website yet. meaning the owner hasnt typed in,and set up an entry for it on www.geocaching.com

3. it may be a premium member cache, that is not listed in the general area of the website.

either way it should have had an instruction shet in it that has info about how to log the cache adn so n.

How about telling us what state and nearest suburb you found the cache. Closest railway station or bridge. I am sure that one of us can recognise it. What writing was on the first page of the log book.Did it give you a name of the cache setter. Some people have changed their names over the last 12 months.If it was placed by SNIFTER or Hounddog then nowdays they are called the 2 Dogs.

Give us some clues so we can help.