Sydney Caches

ariwa

Hi All,

I'm going to be in Sydney from 22 Mar through 27 Mar and to fill in my weekend I was thinking of renting a car and trying to find a few geocaches in / around Sydney.

Would anyone have any recommendations of GCs in Sydney, especially quick and easy ones? I am in a training course during the week somewhere close to Circular Quay so I would only have the weekend realistically to get out and about (unless there are some very close to the city that I can get to on public transport)

And if anyone's wanting to meet up with a fellow GCer from the other side of the ditch I'm happy to meet up for a few brews..

Please email steveNOSPAM AT clubpoint DOT co DOT nz and let me know. I also have a TB whos intent it is to visit Oz that needs to be planted! :-)

Cheers guys

Steve

Hi guys, I'm over here in Sydney til Thursday. Have found a few caches but have found that many more are a lot more challenging than I expected. It's obvious a lot of thought and preparation has gone into a lot of the excellent caches here both in terms of concepts and in terms of the locations that they are placed! It's given me some good ideas for some caches back in New Zealand, where many are simply dumped in shrubs or under a tree somewhere and are usually something boring and normal like a large peanut butter jar or something.

Hey if anyone here wants to help me in the very limited time i have left before going back home, in finding a few caches let me know, it's all a numbers game :-)