Hapy Holidays

landseka

My wife & I, in company with another couple will soon be departing on a 11,000km caravanning trip. icon_cool.gif To ensure we will always have a cache to hunt whenever we want, I have downloaded 460 odd cache waypoints to my GPS. Obviously we will never be able to visit all of them but at this stage we don't know which ones we will see. Rather than print 460 odd pages of print-outs icon_frown.gif is there a way to download all the cache pages to our laptop to take with us?

Pipe dream? I hope not

Regards

Neil & Lynne

Life is too short to say "I can't do that"

There is a printing program called "Fine Print" it allows you to pring multiple pages on the one page. You could do 4 pages per A4 and would then be down to only 100 pages or so. I'm sure there are lots of programs that capture web pages too...do a search in www.cnet.com and see what turns up. Read the reviews of any that take your fancy and go for the freeware or shareware versions.

You could create a query for the area of caches you were interested in. Then use Watcher (utility program created by clay jar) to capture all the pages to read/sort all kinds of stuff on your laptop. Unfortunately you must be a subscribing member to receive queries... it may be something you want to consider.