School Project Help please :)

Rocky Balboa

Hi guys, I am writing this on behalf of a class at my mums primary school where she works. They recently had the idea of doing some work about a bear visiting australia, eg writing stories and stuff etc My mum told me and the idea of sending it via caches came up. I am really interested in talking to anyone who works at a school absolutly anywhere in Australia about a kind of travel bug exchange where 2 caches would be set up, bugs would travel around the world with a stop at the other schools cache along the way, then return home. If there is anyone who would like to know more or like to get involved please email me at danadamsa1@hotmail.com for more details, thanx a lot icon_smile.gif

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! ©badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...

its just the project they are doing, I am hoping that when at the school on the other side of the world, the pupils could attach something to be sent back eg pics or a video. After this i'm sure they would send it on more adventures but this is the main goal at the moment. Are the people you speak of active cachers? if so could you please pass this message on icon_smile.gif or if you yourself have links to a school would you be interested in setting something up? Cheers, Dan. icon_biggrin.gif

Its just a hunt for a lunch box, why be so serious!?! ©badgerslayer.gif

Dan Wilson - www.Buckscaching.co.uk - Stash Notes, forums & Much more...

Gday Bronze, hows Dubbo going?. Im afraid sugarloaf went up big time yesterday and is still burning, and our caches may have been destroyed. Have not been able to get up there to see the damage yet as the roads are still closed. I dont have a suitable vehicle to be able to get to yours Im afraid, so you may want to find someone who has and get them to go out there once the roads are open and check on yours

icon_cool.gifHi Bronze,

I was scanning the forums looking for a cacher from Austrailia to work with me on an International Geocache. It is something similar to what is posted in this thread but without travel bugs. I am from Florida in the USA and I tend to have a reputation for doing really evil devious caches in my area. I am hoping tha this will be the next stepin that direction if you are interested please contact me at

thefederation@se.rr.com

boldly going where others have gone before