I need some help with my scrotum

Dru Morgan

I want to make this a travel bug. I think it would be more fun to have someone in Australia buy it (I'll pay, of course) and attach a travel bug tag to it. I'll send you the tag. Then its goal will be to get filled up with trinkets on its way to me in Los Angeles, CA.

Is anyone up for the task?

stealyourcache.gif Ever notice how anyone that caches more than you do is a maniac, while anyone that caches less than you do is an idiot? -Dru Morgan

Sounds great. Let me know how to pay you, and you can send me the copy of the travel bug tag. Or, maybe we can get Groundspeak to send us each one part of them. If you attach the tag and get it started, I'm sure someone will get it to the States. Contact me at my geocaching account, and we'll get it going. Do you have paypal?

stealyourcache.gif Ever notice how anyone that caches more than you do is a maniac, while anyone that caches less than you do is an idiot? -Dru Morgan

If you mail me one of the 'scrotum' bags, I would be more than happy to attach it to one of the 2 travel bugs I have waiting to placed (I have had them for almost a year now). I just haven't gotten around to placing them. If you want I could provide you with my mailing address. I could place it in a cache in a Canada-USA border town if you would like and where I live and where my hometown is are both border towns. Or if you wanted to send me the whole thing, which ever is easier for you.

Now that I see you are in Canada, this isn't making much sense. I would need someone in Australia to purchase it, then send it to you and then you would attach 'your' bug to it and somehow I would be involved?

I was picturing something more along the lines of someone in Australia purchasing the item, and attaching 'my' bug to it, and the goal would be to make it to me.

I appreciate the offer, though.

Is nobody in Australia willing to lend a hand?

hey now theres a different use for what keeps most blokes hands free.though you wouldnt put chewing gum in there would you but hey you could put nuts in it!

I am drunk and you are ugly, but tomorrow I will be sober but you will still be ugly

I've got one of these. Hmmmm... well actually I have two icon_rolleyes.gif. I carried both around New Zealand with me. The one were talking about I carried money in, instead of a wallet so if my wallet was pinched I'd still have money with me.

Not sure where it is now - stuffed in a cupboard somewhere.

Bronze. Dubbo - Central Western NSW.

thebronzemailbox@yahoo.com

Hi Dru

We placed your nuts in our 100th cache so it is just waiting for a finder. A few of our city cachers are not into TB's so we have to be patient.

If it doesn't go soon I will put it somewhere else. You have to remember that here in Australia we only have a small number of cachers compared to the USA.

SNIFTER

A good weekend for Transatlantic/Transpacific Travel Bugs.....

I went from England to my sisters in Australia for the Rugby World Cup last year. While I was there I left my first TB "Back from Down Under" in a remote cache on the coast a few hours south of Sydney quite near her house. And there it laid... and I waited.... and waited..... and waited...................

..... and 5 months later, the next visitor to the cache took it. What a relief! It is on it's way at last :unsure:

Edited by Stuey