Go west young man ..

mhfares

I’m coming to Riyadh this weekend .. can’t wait to bag some caches. This time will try some of the “multi” ones. icon_eek.gif

Told my buddy to get ready .. Though he lived all of his life around Riyadh, he tells me he never had this much fun going out to cache sites that are literally few kilometers away from where he stayed all these years.

Considering ourselves outdated (see image below), out of shape geocachers, we will go after the easy ones (I intend to post an update of that graph I did earlier on the rating discussion, see http://ubbx.Groundspeak.com/6/ubb.x?a=tpc&s=5726007311&f=8416058331&m=8896099). I only have my yellow eTrex with no maps to display. I carry a Powershot s30 camera and few bottles of water (lunch salad if we feel like it) .. I jump into my land-rover and off we go ..sometimes entering the coordinates of the cache along the way. This is pretty much the planning we do. icon_smile.gif

prehistory.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t know the source of this image.

[This message was edited by mhfares on April 25, 2003 at 01:26 PM.]