IN RIYADH? NEW TO GEOCACHING?

M&Ms

Maybe the purists will accuse me of cheating by using this forum for advertising. Indeed if you found yourself here then this may be of little value. However, our campaign to promote geocaching in Saudi moves up a gear on 8 Oct when M&Ms will be lecturing on the topic to the Riyadh Rovers Register. Interested in learning more, then be at the Conference Room in Arabian Villas, above the restaurant, at 7.45pm.

quote:
Originally posted by lathama:

i don't live here but i may come on holiday once the iraq crisis has died down. All those interesting caches, i want to try them all!

"on holiday" and "Saudi Arabia" - now there's some words you won't hear in a sentence often. icon_smile.gif

I don't think the Iraqi crisis (whatever that is) changes things too much.

I do agree the caches sound very attractive though!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

quote:
Originally posted by lathama:

i don't live here but i may come on holiday once the iraq crisis has died down. All those interesting caches, i want to try them all!

"on holiday" and "Saudi Arabia" - now there's some words you won't hear in a sentence often. icon_smile.gif

I don't think the Iraqi crisis (whatever that is) changes things too much.

I do agree the caches sound very attractive though!

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

I lived in Riyadh for two years back in 1980-81, and have a brother living there still. I just wonder How big it really got now. Sulaimaniyah was the place and it was on the outskirts then . true Arabian hosiptatlity in that region,and I miss the Kabsa . I'll keep an eye on your posts to keep tabs . have fun there Steve