meldingen

Geoteam 28

6 hours ago, Geoteam 28 said:

I get notifications when someone places a new cache in the environment, but also when someone performs maintenance. Where can I turn that off. I turned it on myself, but I really don't remember where.

You may have checked that box when you set up your notifications.

Go to the Setup Notifications page, and check each cache type to see what types of logs you are notified about.

You should be able to see what logs you've checked on the main page itself, like so:

1695081102_Screenshot2022-03-2914_58_48.png.42ddc2b690225fd6c43e915206a87561.png

If any of the caches you see have "Owner maintenance" checked, you can edit that particular notification to turn it off.

(Sorry for not writing in Dutch, but I barely speak/write German, and my Dutch is nonexistent.)

5 hours ago, Geoteam 28 said:

Thank u for this answer. I managed to unscribe all notifications I don't want to receive! I had to use a translater for : click checkbox to toggle status. I thought it ment to switch off, but it was the opposi; to switch on. Problem solved :-)

Sounds like English may not be your first language? For your information, "toggle" in English means to switch in BOTH directions - 'toggle' once for "ON, then again for "OFF".

A light switch is a 'toggle switch'.

• Funny 1