Can't edit or view my Adventure Lab

The Snowdog

1 hour ago, The Snowdog said:

I needed to check some info on one of my ALs but the "new" version of the editor would not allow me to do so without choosing themes (which would alter the AL). Is there any way to look at the full AL (in particular the "completion" message) without actually editing and altering the AL?

Interesting. I don't think this was mentioned in the release note that you would have to select a theme if you want to edit or view your current AL. Adding themes

If you are referring to journals do you want me to check one for you?

Edited by Max and 99
On 3/26/2022 at 5:06 PM, The Snowdog said:

Is there any way to look at the full AL (in particular the "completion" message) without actually editing and altering the AL?

You can still view all of your Adventure details without adding a theme. If you edit your Adventure details (not Location specific details), you will have to add a theme before saving those edits. 

You can view and edit Adventure Location details without adding a theme.

As far as the 'completion' message, each Adventure Location can have a unique completion message, which should be viewable in the web builder if you select the pencil icon to view that Location's details. When a player completes the whole Adventure (not just a Location), there isn't a unique message that is displayed, it is an image from the Adventure, the title of the Adventure, and "Congratulations".

51 minutes ago, Oceansazul said:

If you edit your Adventure details (not Location specific details), you will have to add a theme before saving those edits. 

You can view and edit Adventure Location details without adding a theme.

I am really confused.

So if I edit the overall adventure I must add a theme but if I edit the specific locations I do not have to add a theme?

Is that correct?