Change the order of my Found logs

Smitherington

I was looking back on my found it list at my logs and found that a find in Michigan was sandwiched between two finds in Illinois earlier in the day.  I include the time of my finds in my logs so I know what order is correct.  On the website my find at 8 PM (What a View) shows up between my 8:45 AM cache (Film Canister) and the 11:25 AM cache (Lake Land Cemetery Creek).

Order of caches 8/16/2017

8:45 AM Film Canister #4, GC6KWJ4, IL

11:25 AM Lake Land Cemetery Creek, GC4RCYF, IL

12:15 AM Faith, GC3W5XT, IL

12:30 PM Hope, GC3X36X, IL

3:45 PM Date Night with Hubby, GC521TH, IN

8 PM What A View, GC6PFRV, MI

8/17/2017

10:30 AM Resurrection Hope, GC7544H, MI

My question is this:  Is there a way to change the order of my finds on the website to reflect the actual order in which I found the caches?

Note:  In the photo the logs are in reverse order to the list above.

Thanks.

IMG_7001.jpeg

• Funny 1

At the risk of annoying the CO (maybe give them a heads-up beforehand), you could try deleting that log and relogging it with that date, which should put it after all the other ones on the 16th but before the ones on the 17th. Logs don't have a timestamp in the database (not strictly true as apparently event Attended logs do) but on a given date they're sorted by the ID number that's generated when the log is created.

If you have an iPhone and the Cachly app this can be done by editing the find time of some of the caches found on that date.  Not sure how many finds you have but scrolling all the way back to 2017 in the app may take some time.  I've found this happens if I save some as drafts and also send a log right away without a draft.  Using two different mothids on the same day tends to screw up the ordering due to the time sequence.  Logs posted with drafts I believe are just posted with a set time of 12:00 PM whereas a send now log uses the actual time it was posted to the site.  Hope that makes sense.