Phone App?

Thank you for the reply. I have asked that question to the head office and got no reply yet. I wanted to install the app on my phone but didn't know if there was a cost to do so. All the feed back talk is about how it cost so much to use your phone with the app. I'm not real Tec'y ,:rolleyes:so I need help with it all. Thank You Again

3 hours ago, Hardy Boy's said:

All the feed back talk is about how it cost so much to use your phone with the app.

Most likely, people are talking about the cost of the data needed when you use your phone to geocache, not the cost of the app itself.

When you are out geocaching, often there is no wifi available, so you do use yourp hone's data plan.  I haven't found it to be significant, although I don't geocache as much as some.  Still, I use my phone for navigation, geocaching, communicating, and all that and my data usage is usually less than 2GB's a month, with geocaching maybe a quarter of that, well under 1 GB.