Ireland

Guest Bogtrotter_ie

I'd have to agree with the last poster... just do it! I'm taking that same approach here in China. "If you place them, they will come..." :-)

quote:
Originally posted by Bogtrotter_ie:

Would anyone be interested in caches in the south / southeast. If I get responses to this, I will place some.

Guest Jeffery

Is there any Irish Geocachers out there who might be interested in contibuting to an RTE Nationwide story? If you think you could provide us with stories of interest email me at murrayp@rte.ie.

Paula

Hi peeps,

Having recently moved to Galway from the UK I have been pleased to find several Caches ranging in difficulty in the Co. Galway and Clare regions, I have already tackled a few of these and the locations are spot on, I intend to add a few of my own around Galway City just to add to the diversity of what is there, If they are being placed then there must be support,, Ireland now has 90 and counting, There is a way to go to make caches as commonplace as the UK but then again, This Ireland does seem to have many more much more spectacular locations, And I wanna see them all!

Rgds

Craig (& Amanda)