Mongolia

luxy

quote:
Originally posted by luxy:

I just found this web site. I'm planning on visiting Mongolia this June and it would be cool to place some caches in Mongolia. Maybe under the sand in the Gobi desert. No one will EVER find it.

hey you know what works even better than buring a cache in a remote place? posting the wrong coords,if you make an unfindable cache, do it right!! icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by luxy:

I just found this web site. I'm planning on visiting Mongolia this June and it would be cool to place some caches in Mongolia. Maybe under the sand in the Gobi desert. No one will EVER find it.

hey you know what works even better than buring a cache in a remote place? posting the wrong coords,if you make an unfindable cache, do it right!! icon_eek.gificon_biggrin.gif

I'm reading in other threads that people own their cache and make sure its there. I guess if I leave, then is it still a valid cache to just leave it there? Someone might come and pick it up and walk away with it. I guess I would have to mention that.