Cache accessable worldwide

Guest crusso

Guest BigHank

quote:
Originally posted by crusso:

My newest cache is accessable worldwide.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=12627

Anyone up for the challenge?

This is a great idea!!! Thanks for coming up with it.

My name equates out to 24 44.26E so I am looking for someone in Scandinavia or Eastern Europe as the best bet to "find" this cache with. Please email me if you can help.

I am willing to help with anyone who needs to intersect with my area: My home coords are:

36 27.45N 087 25.34W

BigHank

Guest BigHank

quote:
Originally posted by BigHank:

This is a great idea!!! Thanks for coming up with it.

My name equates out to 24 44.26E so I am looking for someone in Scandinavia or Eastern Europe as the best bet to "find" this cache with. Please email me if you can help.

I am willing to help with anyone who needs to intersect with my area: My home coords are:

36 27.45N 087 25.34W

BigHank

For some reason, my email address is not showing up in the profile.... it is:

hjkoeb@earthlink.net

BigHank

Guest briansnat

I'm trying to get someone to help me log this cache. My line is 27.42.335. It goes through Belarus, Latvia, Romania, Ukraine, Estonia and Greece if I read my map correctly. If you can help me, kindly e-mail me at briansnat@att.net

Guest briansnat

27.42.335 also runs through South Africa, Chile, Australia and Corpus Christi Texas, so if there are any cachers from any of these places who can help me with "Where's In a Name" e-mail me at briansat@att.net

quote:
Originally posted by Dutchboy:

I am looking for someone along the line of 38* 41.213 south, east, or west lines. If you can help email me at kholland@dmrtc.net.

Dutchboy

I have a cache at N 38*37.880, will that do?

------------------

Guest Hawkeyes

TE>quote:

Originally posted by jbmccarthy69:

Looking for someone along 52 31.228

North looks most likely.

I'm available in the N38 area.

miatablk.gif

Any luck yet, this is not too far from my home....so meel me if you want met to go and have a look....

quote:
Originally posted by jbmccarthy69:

Looking for someone along 52 31.228

North looks most likely.

I'm available in the N38 area.

miatablk.gif

Hi there

I can help - I'm in the UK and on N52 28, and can certainly get to 52.31.228. Email me julianwiddows@blueyonder.co.uk.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Jules

Guest hollowing

Hello -

I'm seeking 46.55 35n. A nice symmetry looks like N46.55 35n, E46.55 35n. So if anyone fancies a trip to the Caspian......

I can help out with N50 to 51, W3.5 to 4.5 (or more specifically - with the dry bits).

Good luck.

-Mark-

Hello all

Okay, I want to try this..not sure I have it right, but I am gonna give it a shot.

My name converts to 58 43.999. On the map, I find 58 in Russia, northern Europe, Canada.

I guess now I just have to find someone from one of these areas, right?? I think Manitoba was the closest coordinates I could find.

Jaimee icon_smile.gif

olyvia29@Pacbell.net

Hello all

Okay, I want to try this..not sure I have it right, but I am gonna give it a shot.

My name converts to 58 43.999. On the map, I find 58 in Russia, northern Europe, Canada.

I guess now I just have to find someone from one of these areas, right?? I think Manitoba was the closest coordinates I could find.

Jaimee icon_smile.gif

olyvia29@Pacbell.net

I have located the following area for a a waypoint

N52 37.488 E5 09.613

It is near to Hoorn which is reasonably close to Amsterdam. If any body in the Netherlands can help I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Chris Franklin

LASSITUDE- (noun) Tiredness and apathy: a state of weariness accompanied by listlessness or apathy[15th century. Via French from Latin lassitudo , from lassus 'weary'.]