DNF Query/List?

HiddenCrazy

I would love to be able to automatically generate a list of my DNF caches so that I can monitor them and turn into smiley's if maintenance occurs or others find them. I don't see the options to do this on a power query and I can't make a list just from looking at my logs. Suggestions?

1 hour ago, HiddenCrazy said:

I would love to be able to automatically generate a list of my DNF caches so that I can monitor them and turn into smiley's if maintenance occurs or others find them. I don't see the options to do this on a power query and I can't make a list just from looking at my logs. Suggestions?

Not all of my DNF's are caches I can revisit easily, or would want to.  But some are - those I put on my watchlist so if maintenance happens, or someone else is able to log a find, I get a notification.  I also get notified if the CO decides to archive the cache - then I know I won't ever find that particular one!

• Upvote 1

https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=3

you can ask to see your logs for Geocaches, and your logs for Trackables, and then break that down by type. 

link is for your DNF logs. 

I see 405, a good many archived. I expect that list will be shorter for you.  You can open the pages from that page, those that aren't in RED (archived)

If there's a smiley in the upper right, you've since found it. Where there isn't you could go hunt it.

Simplest is to "add to list" each time you DNF.  Remove from list as found, or as archived.

20 hours ago, Isonzo Karst said:

https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=3

you can ask to see your logs for Geocaches, and your logs for Trackables, and then break that down by type. 

link is for your DNF logs. 

I see 405, a good many archived. I expect that list will be shorter for you.  You can open the pages from that page, those that aren't in RED (archived)

If there's a smiley in the upper right, you've since found it. Where there isn't you could go hunt it.

Simplest is to "add to list" each time you DNF.  Remove from list as found, or as archived.

I tried this - Thanks!

But, since it's only a list of DNF logs, I'd have to visit each one's page (and look just at the top-right) to find out if ever went back and found it.

Interesting - almost 70% of my DNFs have been archived.

• Helpful 1