Fill My Grid

I speculate that it's malfunctioning  as part of changes to Enhanced Search. See the thread on this topic

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/370226-release-notes-website-enhanced-search-results/

Your username has both spaces and a "special character" + 

Enhance Search function isn't handling this well.  It's been broken in the past, and fixed - I assume the issued will be addressed. 

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, Nutty + Evil said:

Hi All
On the newer Fill My Grid sytem on the statistics page under the D/T Grid, I am just getting an error at the moment
It used to work OK
Is thhis a widespread thing or is it just me please
Thanks

Where is that? Nothing I knew of, you have me curious now.

• Funny 1
On 2/28/2022 at 2:57 PM, Isonzo Karst said:

I speculate that it's malfunctioning  as part of changes to Enhanced Search. See the thread on this topic

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/370226-release-notes-website-enhanced-search-results/

Your username has both spaces and a "special character" + 

Enhance Search function isn't handling this well.  It's been broken in the past, and fixed - I assume the issued will be addressed. 

Thanks that makes sense why mine isn't working but other members of my family are

On 2/28/2022 at 8:55 AM, thebruce0 said:

View your profile statistics and the DT grid. You can click DT combos to take you to the search which will show you unfound of that DT, or the big button below it that'll give you all need for the next DT loop.

Hello, in your last couple words you say 'next DT loop.' Does that mean if I have filled my DT with at least one in each DT combo it will tell me which ones needs a second find to 'refill' my DT?

2 hours ago, ushkii said:

Hello, in your last couple words you say 'next DT loop.' Does that mean if I have filled my DT with at least one in each DT combo it will tell me which ones needs a second find to 'refill' my DT?

Yep that is exactly what will be shown.

Last week I completed my 4th grid and the search results now have changed to include the needed spaces for a 5th grid. 

Looking at the url you could easily modify it yourself to expand another loop.