Latvia volunteer

Cholo

Do you take interesting photos? Look into Crusso's "Where's In A Name?" cache gc3153. My user name coordinate is 24deg. 33.6min.(24 33.6), this can be N, S, E, or W. You may add numbers on the end of 33.6 and the intersecting coordinate is your choice. If you're interested, please contact me.

quote:
Originally posted by Cholo:

Do you take interesting photos? Look into Crusso's "Where's In A Name?" cache gc3153. My user name coordinate is 24deg. 33.6min.(24 33.6), this can be N, S, E, or W. You may add numbers on the end of 33.6 and the intersecting coordinate is your choice. If you're interested, please contact me.

Erwast from Finland sent me photos that he'd taken at E024 33.604 x N60 12.341. These are good scenic photos and can be seen at the gc3153 site. I don't think that there's a rule against logging this cache more than once. As a matter of fact, I think the more photos of different areas of the world, the better.

quote:

quote:

Erwast from Finland sent me photos that he'd taken at E024 33.604 x N60 12.341. These are good scenic photos and can be seen at the gc3153 site. I don't think that there's a rule against logging this cache more than once. As a matter of fact, I think the more photos of different areas of the world, the better.

I can log this cache again only as the photographer of someone elses user name coordinates. Therefore, my user name coordinates are now invalid, for me. If someone else has the same user name coordinates, that's a different story.