My Magellan explorer 200 . Menu button doesn't work , navigation ie compass maps won't rotate. Help

Rschuchardt

I'm not sure what you're looking for in a response, but this model is extremely basic and also quite old, being first released in 2004. 
GPS technology (both the user / software interface and the back-end hardware) has improved immensely since then. I don't think it's worth trying to find parts to repair, nor is it worth replacing with the same one.

Consider something newer (released in the last ~10 years) as these models will be fully compatible with geocaching and modern hardware without proprietary cables and software. Or consider just geocaching with your phone. The apps and hardware are just as good as a GPS for users who aren't going out in extreme terrain. Either way you'll have more up-to-date maps that you can install along with a better visual interface. Color makes a big difference in adding information to maps while retaining readability.

Edited by Mineral2