Happy Easter mission

Laval K-9

Don't go thinking I forgot I posted the following. It's just that it was at the bottom of the previous page, now it's on top :laughing:

GOOD NEWS !!!

jpbarr received his 2 missions.

I'm doing the happy bunny dance right now :antenna:

The mission is finally over :wub:

Let's all meet again for the Halloween mission. In the meantime, have a great summer!!! :cool:

• Love 1

Yeah, Claire --- The Bunny has finally completed his Easter Tasks!!! As always, thank you for hosting:wub:

I wonder how far ahead of time I should start the Halloween Mission this year.

I'm also considering adding an option to allow people to just send to their own area---US, UK/Europe/Canada.

Anyone still watching this thread, please comment on that.

I could be an option. The only negative point is that there are not that many overseas participants. They would end up trading among them.

Let's see what participants have to say about this. If there is anyone else still  watching this topic, please let us know your opinion :lostsignal:

• Helpful 1
  • Love 1

Not saying I would do it but how about if we asked each participant if they are ready to spend more and get an international mission? It would also mean the mission can be received long after the Holidays have passed.

When I assign a mission, I try to always give an overseas mission to someone who will also receive one from far away. Seems fair to me that someone that pays more will get a package that also cost more than a domestic package.

On a personal note I prefer having  a recipient from a far away place :antenna:

• Helpful 1
  • Love 3