List of caches with DNF and then Found

MissDalmuti

In think you are asking the geocaching system to perform an impossible task. Asking it to search for such a specific and definite connection of your DNF and found caches may be too much. 

But with computer whizzes around maybe they can figure a way. Curious, do you have an idea of how many of those caches there may be? 

Edited by Jayeffel
1 hour ago, Jayeffel said:

But with computer whizzes around maybe they can figure a way. Curious, do you have an idea of how many of those caches there may be? 

I would only need my "DNFs to Found". Those where I first logged a DNF, then found them and made a new Found log.
I estimate I would have something around 20 of them...

Waiting for a computer whizz..! ;-)

• Funny 3

On the pocket query page, select My Finds.

https://www.geocaching.com/pocket/

It's down at the bottom of the page.

All of your logs on any cache you've found will be included. So if you've found it, and previously DNFed - you'll get both logs.

How to see which caches have both is  a different problem ;-) I 'd load the query into GSAK, and filter on logs, type DNF by username (mine, or yours) That's your list. GSAK will also allow you to create add a filtered list to a Geocaching.com bookmark. any more about GSAK should go to their forums.

Another route

ask to see your logs, type DNF

https://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1&lt=3

That will bring up a page. with all caches you've DNFed.    Tedious, depending on your DNF number, but you can open each cache, if it's got Smiley in the upper right, you've since found it. Add to list.

Edited by Isonzo Karst
  • Helpful 3