Website Hiccup -- CURED

CandiAnne

Towards the top of the statistics page is an indicator of when the statistics were last generated.

In my case that says "Statistics last generated 12 minutes ago."

Chances are that they still need to refresh for you with the new finds. They do that they do that periodically vs with every single find so I recommend you wait a bit and come back to said page.

5 hours ago, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

Towards the top of the statistics page is an indicator of when the statistics were last generated.

In my case that says "Statistics last generated 12 minutes ago."

Chances are that they still need to refresh for you with the new finds. They do that they do that periodically vs with every single find so I recommend you wait a bit and come back to said page.

LOL no the problem was I'm a dork !!!! I just went in and realized, one of the ones I'd posted had been a saved draft and while I changed the date to the 7th I hadn't changed the month so when I went to post the other 2 even though they were found today it decided to leave them as Jan 7th LOLOLOL OOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for trying to help though, I sooo appreciate you !!!!!

• Love 1