Looking for a partner to find California / Australia cache pair

catsaway9

There's a multicache in California that gives the waypoints for a multi in Australia, and vice versa.

I'm in California and I've gotten Waypoint 2 coords for GC6R9N1 in Australia. I'm looking to exchange them for my Waypoint 2 coords for GC6Q8FB in California.

Anyone in that part of Australia want to partner up to complete these caches?

• Funny 1
On 1/29/2022 at 9:23 AM, catsaway9 said:

There's a multicache in California that gives the waypoints for a multi in Australia, and vice versa.

I'm in California and I've gotten Waypoint 2 coords for GC6R9N1 in Australia. I'm looking to exchange them for my Waypoint 2 coords for GC6Q8FB in California.

You may have better luck posting a note on the California and/or Autralian cache page - I see there is someone in Australia looking for a partner and they posted on the California cache page just a couple of weeks ago.

On 5/18/2022 at 12:34 AM, CAVinoGal said:

You may have better luck posting a note on the California and/or Autralian cache page - I see there is someone in Australia looking for a partner and they posted on the California cache page just a couple of weeks ago.

Will take a look thanks.

On 1/30/2022 at 4:23 AM, catsaway9 said:

Hi catsaway9,

If you are still looking for a partner for this cache, I am willing to take up the offer. I am based in Vic and the location is just over an hour and a half drive for me.

• Upvote 1
  • Surprised 1