dynamic images

reiffert

Is there a way to create dynamic zmedia images? lets assume I have multiple images named after colors and all are 10px x 10px e.g. blue.jpg, green.jpg, yellow.jpg, brown.jpg, black.jpg ...

I'd like to stack them up to a tower based on player input and show the result to the player within a dialog message. "Here's your tower"..

Can you think of a way to do that?

2nd, what options are there for the zMedia Resource Directives? I coulnd't find that in the docs anywhere and the cartridges I looked at all had {} for the directives.

Thank you

Thomas

5 hours ago, reiffert said:

Is there a way to create dynamic zmedia images? lets assume I have multiple images named after colors and all are 10px x 10px e.g. blue.jpg, green.jpg, yellow.jpg, brown.jpg, black.jpg ...

I'd like to stack them up to a tower based on player input and show the result to the player within a dialog message. "Here's your tower"..

AFAIK it is not possible with Wherigo.

You can create alle possible solutions, but then the cartridge size is maybe too big (20 MB max for uploads at Wherigo.com)

That's a feature I was interested in.  Had Wherigo been able to pull an image from an arbitrary URL, I would have been able to create something online to support a cartridge played in the field.  There's also a single image limit to any object, so it's not possible to stack or otherwise arrange images.

You'll just have to be stuck with adding all image permutations into the cartridge, mindful of the cartridge limit capoaira mentioned.