posted log failed

TamNel

sorry but I just can't find the reason anywhere online.  On my phone the GEO app, When I tried to post a log, it said it failed.  Reason:  unknown error and refer to FAQ.  I tried to click that word to pull it up and understand, but when I clicked it...nothing happens.

3 hours ago, TamNel said:

sorry but I just can't find the reason anywhere online.  On my phone the GEO app, When I tried to post a log, it said it failed.  Reason:  unknown error and refer to FAQ.  I tried to click that word to pull it up and understand, but when I clicked it...nothing happens.

Did you have cell phone service when you logged it? Is it showing on the map with an exclamation point? Did you by chance take a screenshot?

Edited by Max and 99

It shows the orange smiley.  I did not screen shot.  I might have lost cell and saved online...I went to my computer when home and fixed it there...it shows ok there...but I can't get the orange to yellow on my phone.  2 are like that.  One of them had a tackable which I took and it is logged correctly and says where I dropped it.  But it is still showing on my phone not taken because the log never went through successfully on my phone....can't fix it.

3 minutes ago, TamNel said:

It shows the orange smiley.  I did not screen shot.  I might have lost cell and saved online...I went to my computer when home and fixed it there...it shows ok there...but I can't get the orange to yellow on my phone.  2 are like that.  One of them had a tackable which I took and it is logged correctly and says where I dropped it.  But it is still showing on my phone not taken because the log never went through successfully on my phone....can't fix it.

I don't recall ever seeing an orange icon on my app except for the multicache icon.

I know it's probably not important but can you share a screenshot of that? I'm really curious.

Edited by Max and 99