How to give feedback to CO

BigFurryMonster

28 minutes ago, BigFurryMonster said:

I tried to complete an Adventure Lab Cache. One of its stages went missing, so I wasn't able to answer one of the questions.

How do I give such feedback to the owner?

On the intro page for the Adventure Lab, there's text that says "Created by" and the cacher name.  Send a PM using that name, or an email from their Profile, or if you have more direct way to contact them, do that.  If you use a web browser on a phone or PC, it may be easier to locate and contact a particular Cache Owner.  The Official Apps prevent clicking on a username to access their profile and contact information, and I know how frustrating that is. 

For one AL that I tried a few times where all the coordinates are way off, I emailed the cacher and phoned him while hunting the AL.  Plus there were clues in the logs from cachers who completed the thing to help others maybe finish the AL (I still couldn't figure out one of the waypoints).  Note that not all AL owners know how to update or repair an AL, but I've been told it's possible to fix them.  Yet these things kind of fester and remain in place and and you learn to avoid the ones that have gone bad.

Edited by kunarion
39 minutes ago, BigFurryMonster said:

I tried to complete an Adventure Lab Cache. One of its stages went missing, so I wasn't able to answer one of the questions.

How do I give such feedback to the owner?

I've had no problem contacting them through the Geocaching app. Every adventure lab owner I've contacted for a problem while doing their lab has been receptive and helpful. 

There are times that other people's logs have been very helpful when I can't find an answer, like the benchmark that was like 500 ft off!

Edited by Max and 99