Yrium's Geocacher Trading Cards

yrium

Grabbed 2x YMS#14 (Dan-oh) from Max's Favorite Park today. There are four left in the cache. If I'm not mistaken, there were two originals and two misprints... Nice new container!

Forgot to post that we also took the last YP#9 (Iron Chef) from Two Dams View-Blue Sky a few days ago.

Thanks!

John&Jess

It would be nice to have a webpage dedicated to this subject with all the cards posted and who has what along with what rare "error" cards exist.

I think that is exactly what this thread is all about. There's also the Udesignit TB page that has pictures of all the cards. The "misprints" are sort of secret on purpose to keep the intrigue factor high. But you should be able to figure out where to go to find what you are looking for by reading through the pages on this thread. Every so often I will print various sets to help people complete their collections, and the location of these sets is posted here. So stay tuned!

It would be nice to have a webpage dedicated to this subject with all the cards posted and who has what along with what rare "error" cards exist.

I think that is exactly what this thread is all about. There's also the Udesignit TB page that has pictures of all the cards. The "misprints" are sort of secret on purpose to keep the intrigue factor high. But you should be able to figure out where to go to find what you are looking for by reading through the pages on this thread. Every so often I will print various sets to help people complete their collections, and the location of these sets is posted here. So stay tuned!

Thanks for the link FlagMan, that's what I was looking for, pretty neat.

Tried to get to "Bonnie & Clyde" cache last night but the gate at the end of Orosco Rd. is still close, wasn't in the mood to hoof it in the dark, might try it in a few weeks. Went up Black Mt. and hit a few caches that haven't been signed since October, what an amazing place !!

Cheers, PassingWind

Done some YMS swaps in the past week or so, finally getting round to posting them here.....

Picked up YMS#14 Dan-Oh from Max's Favorite Park on Saturday.

Picked up YMS #12 Devhead from Brotherhood Wheel on Sunday.

Dropped 1 each of YMS #007 (me), and #12 and 14 into Quit Poking Me! on Tuesday, and at the same time took the FTF prize, the complete set of YMS#1-14! Now that's the way I like to build a collection, bish bash bosh! (That's British for "badda boom, badda bing". Or you could say "wham, bam, thankyou maam!").

Grabbed a freshly minted YMS #15 (The DAK Girls) from Big Blue's Wicked Cool Cache. The card was still warm, don't think it had been too long since it had gone through the laminator. :laughing:

Oh...and found another really cool card in the cache too. It was a thing called "The Udesignit Travel Bug". Not sure what to make of it but I figure I'll read up on it and figure out what to do with it. :laughing:

On my way out the door to visit Max's Favorite Park to drop 10x YMS #15 (The DAK Girls) cards.

8:25 am.

Picked up two YMS #15 The DAK Girls, one for our collection and one to move to another cache. There are three DAK Girls cards remaing in the cache. I left an original Yrium's Pals card #15, Jane 8276. I only have a few original Pals crds left and when they are gone, all of the cards Yrium himself made will be in circulation or personal collections. Thanks again, Tom.

-Gecko Dad

So, to spice things up, anyone out there wanna publicly annouce their intentions to grab the Udesignit Card this time around? Sort of put your geo-stuff on the line so to speak? Have a race like the recent Magellan thing? If we get some contestants here, I'll announce the time of my bug-drop log and then sit at the cache with a flashlight and a paper bag and watch for the snipes......

Just got back from SweetPea Lemonade - I took one YMS#16, there are still 2 left in there.

Good Dr.,

When you popped in did you nick a # 15 or a #16 ? :o

The YMS #16's are all still in production. Max's Fav will be full up in the morning, I suspect....

I was being a smart butt...I know it was a 15...I was just playin with the Doc.

I have looked through this site a few times...looking to see who has had a card....

Could some one that has been around please make a list of all of the cards?

The originals, undersign it's and the YMS....

Just look it up on the TB page: Udesignit TB Page. They're all listed in the Gallery, and there's pictures of each card.

Edited by FlagMan
So, to spice things up, anyone out there wanna publicly annouce their intentions to grab the Udesignit Card this time around? Sort of put your geo-stuff on the line so to speak? Have a race like the recent Magellan thing? If we get some contestants here, I'll announce the time of my bug-drop log and then sit at the cache with a flashlight and a paper bag and watch for the snipes......

Well, we have one contestant anyway. So the bug drop will be posted immediately following the recording of the final out in the Padres game on Saturday night. Maybe I'll hook Max (the dog) up with a sled and we'll mush in a cooler of adult beverages and sodie pop for anyone who shows up. No hints, no spoilers, no cheating....

I have looked through this site a few times...looking to see who has had a card....

Could some one that has been around please make a list of all of the cards?

The originals, undersign it's and the YMS....

Just look it up on the TB page: Udesignit TB Page. They're all listed in the Gallery, and there's pictures of each card.

Thanks...I feel stupid :o

I have had the card before...and you answered the same question recently.

I guess the brain was not working. :o

On my way to Max's Favorite Park to leave 10x YMS #16 (The Dillon Gang) along with 5x misprints.

6:25 am.

Well, I was a little premature. Stopped by at 6:10 pm last night on the way home from work and found no cards in the cache. Now I see they were still in production. Still a nice park to visit at any time of day. It remains a mystery that all of the remaining DAK Girls and the original Jane YMP #15 disappeared without a note in the cache logbook or the cache page or the Forum page. I hope they all went into good hands.

This morning, the container was well provisioned with Dillon Gang cards. I took one regular and one variation (which is bound to bring smiles). Thanks.

-Gecko Dad

Picked up a YMS #16 "The Dillion Gang" in East Bluff, along with an unexpected surprise... the newest Udesignit card! Now who to name as the next honoree??? :lol:

Yeah, I screwed up. Somehow I had the TB in my bag and it got mixed up with the Dillon Gang cards when I left them in the cache. So since samiaminca has publicly announced my blunder, I guess he gets to name the next cacher. I guess we'll have to postpone tomorrow night's race. Sorry, everyone. I should have been more careful.... :D

Made a few drops yesterday and today:

4x YMS #16 (The Dillon Gang) in East Bluff

3x YMS #16 (The Dillon Gang) in Above the Oaks @ La Costa

3x YMS #16 (The Dillon Gang) plus 1x misprint plus 1x YMS #15 (The DAK Girls) in Chicks

3x YMS #15 (The DAK Girls) and 3x YMS #16 (The Dillon Gang) plus 3x misprints in The Forbidden Forest.

Also passed some of these #15 and #16 cards on to Duscwe.

Edited by FlagMan