Events I've hosted no longer show up in my profile

JoenGPS

vied

23 hours ago, RuideAlmeida said:

I can see all your Events...

Events.jpg

Clicking on anyone item produces a Map with none found.........we used to be able to get a list of all events we ever hosted in the past by GC and able to view the event page. I don't think anything archived shows up here anymore. Try clicking on the caches you have placed.....anything that was archived does not show up.....!

• Helpful 1
19 minutes ago, JoenGPS said:

Try clicking on the caches you have placed.....anything that was archived does not show up.....!

So sorry, I can't reproduce what you are describing... but I can see all my Archived caches and open any Archived listing.

PS: On maps we can't see any Archived caches, of course...

Events.thumb.jpg.57c2ce81ec2e18632c2c87f2e85155a0.jpg

Edited by RuideAlmeida
22 minutes ago, JoenGPS said:

Clicking on anyone item produces a Map with none found.........we used to be able to get a list of all events we ever hosted in the past by GC and able to view the event page. I don't think anything archived shows up here anymore. Try clicking on the caches you have placed.....anything that was archived does not show up.....!

Chances are you have enabled seeing the search results on the map right away, vs seeing them in the search results table first, in your account settings.

As the search map won't display archived caches, that filtering will be reflected on the map. You can still see your archived caches on in the search results table.

• Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, JoenGPS said:

In your account settings, do you have Display search results directly on map ticked?

image.png.f5493fc893013a749950a726fdd64a81.png

The map won't display archived caches. Try unticking that box, which will then produce a list result which does include archived caches.