The San Diego Thread

Night Hunter

Thanks, my neighbor got it really bad. So I'll tell him to go get a shot. He thinks he got it from petting Richard's dog which after it ran through a bunch of PO. I don't have it that bad to warrant going to the Doctor, so what is the best OTC solution?

Ms. LLOT and I seem to have avoided your fate. (Not sure how...)

Have you tried sanding it off? Some 60 grit paper should take it down real quickly. B)

I am one of those people that gets it really easy. Anyhow, with all these suggestions of sitting in a doctor's office for two hours to get a shot with a six inch needle or scratching it with sharp fingernails or sanding it off with coarse sandpaper, I am suddenly feeling much better! :) But I do own a power belt sander that I could loan to John or Dennis (my neighbor)! B):ph34r:

I just realized that one of the TB's in the cache near the spot where Kaida ran through the PO is named "AJ's Power Sander" B)B)B)

B):P:)
I didn't come down with any PO, though PW got some, but I think that was from a couple of days before.
I'm pretty much over mine. I forgot how sneaky the PO this time of year and walked right through a patch of bare PO stalks before LLOT pointed it out to me. So I'm sure that it got all over my pants and then on me. I will be much more careful from now on.
:laughing::laughing::unsure: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John Edited by jahoadi and john

:laughing::laughing::unsure: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure they'll be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

John, Thank you for your service!

:laughing::laughing::unsure: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

Was the trailer full of ammo cans, Loc n Loc's and micro containers? I hope this doesn't mean that your streak is going to be coming to an end. Take care John, you'll be missed by all.

:D:D:D John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

Was the trailer full of ammo cans, Loc n Loc's and micro containers? I hope this doesn't mean that your streak is going to be coming to an end. Take care John, you'll be missed by all.

I'm not saying goodbye - See you soon John!!!

:D:D:D John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

I'm not saying goodbye - See you soon John!!!

Keep those guys and gals flying at the Fallon ranges. Don't forget to have fun.

Oh, man! He took the FJ??? :D I feel for ya'! :D

Anyone want to organize some beer and pizza to cheer up Jahoadi???

(Oh, and John -- Stay well, come back soon and be sure to treat the FJ nice...)

:lol::lol::lol: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John
See ya John! Have fun up in Fallon! :lol:
:lol:;):lol: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John
See ya John! Have fun up in Fallon! :lol:

I'm up in Reno about once a month. I'll have to say hi next time I am in Town. (and maybe find a couple of his new caches if they are placed by then) :lol:

Later, Dude! Bon Voyage and all that stuff... Let me know how you like the FJ. I'm still threatening to get one for myself. Hope to see you up there or back here soon! :D

I don't know if this been in the forums before, but I thought it was interesting...

http://www.google.com/mars/

There is also Google Moon.

Zoom in to the closest view to see the moon's surface in finest detail...

Yes, very fine detail... :D:laughing:<_<

Now I'm craving an omelet...

For some reason I am too.....

Hmm, I wonder if Neil Armstrong brought along some wine and crackers when he was up there? :tired:

:laughing:<_<:unsure: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

:D Thank all of you for your kind words upon my transfer to Fallon Nevada. I miss you already, but Jodi and I will be taking every opportunity to see each other, which means i will be back to San Diego as much as I can (probably on long week-ends). It has been about 15 degrees each morning here and I am struggling to get used to it. There seem to be plenty of caches here so far, but most of the placements don't have the imagination that all of you use when placing your caches. I have not seen any camo tape yet and I think all of the people here have been to the Harmon school of using pill bottle containers B) . Cheers, John

I don't know if this been in the forums before, but I thought it was interesting...

http://www.google.com/mars/

There is also Google Moon.

Zoom in to the closest view to see the moon's surface in finest detail...

Yes, very fine detail... :D:laughing::ph34r:

Now I'm craving an omelet...

For some reason I am too.....

Hmm, I wonder if Neil Armstrong brought along some wine and crackers when he was up there? :ph34r:

Perhaps a bit of Gorgonzola, Gromit?

:D:laughing::ph34r: John headed out to Fallon today with my new FJ and a trailer and said to say "See Ya Later" to all of you. He'll be back for meetings and schools and long weekends, but if any of you are ever near Reno or Tahoe look him up. I'm sure there will be new caches placed up there soon!! r/ Jahoadi n John

:ph34r: Thank all of you for your kind words upon my transfer to Fallon Nevada. I miss you already, but Jodi and I will be taking every opportunity to see each other, which means i will be back to San Diego as much as I can (probably on long week-ends). It has been about 15 degrees each morning here and I am struggling to get used to it. There seem to be plenty of caches here so far, but most of the placements don't have the imagination that all of you use when placing your caches. I have not seen any camo tape yet and I think all of the people here have been to the Harmon school of using pill bottle containers :D . Cheers, John

Dude, you really want to pay attention to what mediction they're taking :D .

Cya around.

This brings up the question: "Why aren't there more rebus Puzzle caches around here?"

Shhh! You mustn't mention the Puzzle-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. You might awaken the Adelos Monster or the FlagCreature from the Decon Lagoon!

Tucson Thompsen showed us that there's naught but evil on this path! For this he was banished to the Arid Zone. Now go! And speak of this no more!

:)

roar

:)

This brings up the question: "Why aren't there more rebus Puzzle caches around here?"

Shhh! You mustn't mention the Puzzle-That-Must-Not-Be-Named. You might awaken the Adelos Monster or the FlagCreature from the Decon Lagoon!

Tucson Thompsen showed us that there's naught but evil on this path! For this he was banished to the Arid Zone. Now go! And speak of this no more!

:wacko:

roar

:D

:D What's a rebus puzzle cache? Dare I ask? r/ jl

:wacko:

roar

:D

There is a rebus puzzle on the top of the previous page...

Apparently, you have not paid proper "Homage to the Master"... :D:D

Pronunciation: 'rE-b&s

Function: noun

Etymology: Latin, by things, ablative plural of res thing -- more at REAL

Definition: a representation of words or syllables by pictures of objects or by symbols whose names resemble the intended words or syllables in sound ; also : a riddle made up of such pictures or symbols

:laughing: What's a rebus puzzle cache? Dare I ask? r/ jl

Apparently, you have not paid proper "Homage to the Master"... :);)

Definition: a representation of words or syllables by pictures of objects or by symbols whose names resemble the intended words or syllables in sound ; also : a riddle made up of such pictures or symbols

:) Nope..haven't done that puzzle yet...but thanks for the hint!!! I still have many TT Puzzles to solve. I was hoping that the people who adopted them would be more generous with the hints, but not so. ( Except you of course James). r/ jodi

:laughing: What's a rebus puzzle cache? Dare I ask? r/ jl

Apparently, you have not paid proper "Homage to the Master"... :):)

:P Nope..haven't done that puzzle yet...but thanks for the hint!!! I still have many TT Puzzles to solve. I was hoping that the people who adopted them would be more generous with the hints, but not so. ( Except you of course James). r/ jodi
We have been sworn to secrecy. If that's what the puzzle creator wants then that's fine with me. ;)
:) What's a rebus puzzle cache? Dare I ask? r/ jl

Apparently, you have not paid proper "Homage to the Master"... ;):)

:laughing: Nope..haven't done that puzzle yet...but thanks for the hint!!! I still have many TT Puzzles to solve. I was hoping that the people who adopted them would be more generous with the hints, but not so. ( Except you of course James). r/ jodi

I don't believe you've ever asked me. They don't call me mommy for nothing. I'll take you by the hand and lead you through, providing my aging brain can recall the way.

I know that a lot of you have done my Thread the Needle Cache so you know it is well off the beaten path. With that in mind, I got a big kick out of this log:

icon_smile.gif January 1 by THUNDER BEAR (23 found)

WHILE OUT AND ABOUT ON A PERFECT NEW YEARS DAY WITH A GREAT PICNIC, WE WERE SITTING NEAR THIS NEEDLE. MY GIRLFRIEND STUMBLED UPON IT AND WE BEGAN TO LAUGH OUT LOUD BECAUSE WE ARE BOTH CACHERS....BUT HAD NOT COME OUT TO CACHE TODAY. WE TOOK THE MOOSE TB AND FLEW IT OFF TO SANTA CRUZ, WHERE THE BEAR LIVES. THUNDER LIVES IN THE ANZA AREA....AND THE BEAR COMES TO VISIT!

GREAT PLACE FOR US TO HAVE A PICNIC AND BRING IN THE NEW YEAR.

HAPPY CACHING....

THUNDER BEAR

1204998_400.jpg

Edited by RocketMan
:blink: What's a rebus puzzle cache? Dare I ask? r/ jl

Apparently, you have not paid proper "Homage to the Master"... :blink::o

:o Nope..haven't done that puzzle yet...but thanks for the hint!!! I still have many TT Puzzles to solve. I was hoping that the people who adopted them would be more generous with the hints, but not so. ( Except you of course James). r/ jodi

I don't believe you've ever asked me. They don't call me mommy for nothing. I'll take you by the hand and lead you through, providing my aging brain can recall the way.

:o Standby PQMommy...I just remembered how much you love TT puzzles....thanks for the offer... r/ jodi

Come on Chargers!

Stupid, stupid, stupid mistakes. Arrrgggh!

Maybe they're just trying to keep us in suspense.

Say goodnight folks!

Typical Chargers - Let you down in the end.

It's only been a few minutes since the loss and they're already talking about Marty losing his job. They should fire General Manager AJ Smith for causing termoil in the week leading up to a big game....just my 2 cents.

We have been sworn to secrecy. If that's what the puzzle creator wants then that's fine with me. :P

Yes...I'd really prefer not to have the rampant pimping of previous finders for hints to my caches to happen. So...rein in those hints guys! But I know I can't prevent it.

Remember all you noobs who never met me in San Diego, you CAN, and I frankly encourage you all, to e-mail for help if your stuck on any of my caches. Even though most of them have been farmed out, I still watch all of them. I'm not adverse to helping guide you to where you need to go. But I won't just hand you the answer on a silver platter, which seems to me to be happening a lot, based on some of the previous logs.

Or of course, I still maintain my policy that if you ever meet me on the trail, I pretty much will answer any of your question in excruciatingly minute detail....even down the the parking spot you'll need, the metermaid schedule, and how Red '6' can be your best friend. Do note, that I will "hold audience" at the Yuma, AZ event in February, if 150 miles is worth it for you all :blink: </shameless plug>.

Really. I'm not an ogre about this....I think. :laughing:

Evil....yes. But really in the way you all need. :huh:

--TT--

Edited by TucsonThompsen

Yes...I'd really prefer not to have the rampant pimping of previous finders for hints to my caches to happen...

--TT--

FlagWoman 8.5, now she's the original PuzzleHo. Get ahold of her and ALL your puzzles will be solved...

Pimping???? Does that mean we should have been charging for the measily, nearly-useless hints that we've been dispensing? Dang! I've been missing out (again)! :)

(Then again, I do remember awhile back that FlagMan was complaining that John&Jess's "TT Puzzles for Dummies" guide was undercutting his business...) :o:lol::)