The San Diego Thread

Night Hunter

Peut-être vous devriez jeter un coup d'oeil chez Mont-Saint-Michel…

Mont-Saint-Michel

one word.....

ohmygosh!

Yup...this would be the perfect cache to put it in......however, I would need some *serious* lifelines/assistance in order to put it out there.... - or Flagman? Wanna put it out there for me? :shocked:

Peut-être vous pouvez convaincre John et Jess ou Le Poulet Sauvage de le faire…

???????????

My first name is French and that's about as French as I get. Ugh!

Hey Damoores...don't you mean Wo-mantic wanguage? (oh -wait....that's tweety bird) Hey! I can understand that dialec!

Edited by Team Geogeeks

Mont-Saint-Michel

one word.....

ohmygosh!

Yup...this would be the perfect cache to put it in......however, I would need some *serious* lifelines/assistance in order to put it out there.... - or Flagman? Wanna put it out there for me? :shocked:

???????????

My first name is French and that's about as French as I get. Ugh!

Hey Damoores...don't you mean Wo-mantic wanguage? (oh -wait....that's tweety bird) Hey! I can understand that dialec!

Hey! what th' hail are y'all talkin' about? Sounds like some kind 'o them Franch-fried taters.

Edited by SD Rowdies

Mont-Saint-Michel

one word.....

ohmygosh!

Yup...this would be the perfect cache to put it in......however, I would need some *serious* lifelines/assistance in order to put it out there.... - or Flagman? Wanna put it out there for me? :(

Well, this one finally made me open up a translator and start reading these postings, and the one's on the cache page...

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! ;)

My bad. :shocked:

Well, this one finally made me open up a translator and start reading these postings, and the one's on the cache page...

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! :(

Vraiment pierre angulaire 4, ce n'est pas une saucisse que c'est poulet sauvage ! Ils ont dehors le gettin d'amusement la cachette et je m'assieds ici à la maison.

~Jess

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! :(

Vraiment pierre angulaire 4, ce n'est pas une saucisse que c'est poulet sauvage ! Ils ont dehors le gettin d'amusement la cachette et je m'assieds ici à la maison.

~Jess

"Really angular stone 4, it is not a sausage which it is wild chicken! They have the gettin outside recreation the hiding-place and I sit down here at the house."I take that to mean that John and Wild Chicken are out getting the cache?

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! ;)

~Jess

Ok, when I translated this, and then ran it back through to see the English re-translation, it didn't come out the way I had intended. However, I was laughing so hard when I read it...I decided to leave it as it was.

Jess- Je suis heureux je n'ai pas su que vous étiez à la maison seul tandis que les garçons et le Becca jouaient dehors ! Je suis embarrased pour te dire que ce que j'aurais pensé par le passé j'ai pris la saucisse de mot coincée dans mon principal… :(

Edited by Cornerstone4

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! :)

~Jess

Ok, when I translated this, and then ran it back through to see the English re-translation, it didn't come out the way I had intended. However, I was laughing so hard when I read it...I decided to leave it as it was.

Jess- Je suis heureux je n'ai pas su que vous étiez à la maison seul tandis que les garçons et le Becca jouaient dehors ! Je suis embarrased pour te dire que ce que j'aurais pensé par le passé j'ai pris la saucisse de mot coincée dans mon principal… ;)

ROTFLMAO! :P:D:(B)

Edited by TrailGators

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! B)

My bad. <_<

~Jess

Jess- Je suis heureux je n'ai pas su que vous étiez à la maison seul tandis que les garçons et le Becca jouaient dehors ! Je suis embarrased pour te dire que ce que j'aurais pensé par le passé j'ai pris la saucisse de mot coincée dans mon principal… B)

ROTFLMAO! :unsure:;):PB)

Rire presque mort et a soufflé réellement le vin hors de mon nez B) ! Vous des garçons êtes trop drôle ;):P

~Jess

My bad. <_<

~Jess

Jess- Je suis heureux je n'ai pas su que vous étiez à la maison seul tandis que les garçons et le Becca jouaient dehors ! Je suis embarrased pour te dire que ce que j'aurais pensé par le passé j'ai pris la saucisse de mot coincée dans mon principal… B)

Rire presque mort et a soufflé réellement le vin hors de mon nez B) ! Vous des garçons êtes trop drôle ;):P

~Jess

What happened to the San Diego Thread? I looked at this one and figure I must have checked the thread for France instead.

My bad. <_<

~Jess

~Jess

What happened to the San Diego Thread? I looked at this one and figure I must have checked the thread for France instead.

I'm afraid to try this puzzle. I don't like it when apples do that.

My bad. <_<

~Jess

~Jess

I'm afraid to try this puzzle. I don't like it when apples do that.

Svp, plus d'entretien des pommes et serpents. Ceci est censé être un emplacement orienté par famille .

Besides, I've been laughing all day and it hurts.

En particulier, l'endroit de pomme

I thought he was saying something about John and Jess...and a sausage! :D

My bad. <_<

~Jess

Jess- Je suis heureux je n'ai pas su que vous étiez à la maison seul tandis que les garçons et le Becca jouaient dehors ! Je suis embarrased pour te dire que ce que j'aurais pensé par le passé j'ai pris la saucisse de mot coincée dans mon principal… :D

ROTFLMAO! <_<:D:D:D

Rire presque mort et a soufflé réellement le vin hors de mon nez :D ! Vous des garçons êtes trop drôle :D;)

~Jess

Comment dites-vous ASNER en français?

Это сделает справедливый штраф :rolleyes:

私は実際にgeocaching 好む :blink:

I :laughing: do :rolleyes: too. :lol:

Se voi che scrivete queste cazzate :laughing: saprete di cosa stiate parlando, fareste un gran favore a tutti: specialmente se avreste il giudizio di scriverlo in ITALIANO. :rolleyes:

Questa pagina e' per GEOCaching soggetti:) Ciao a tutti, e buona giornata. Adesso torniamo a soggetti seri.

My wife is Italian and I had her write this. It's not her thoughts :rolleyes:

Se voi che scrivete queste cazzate :D saprete di cosa stiate parlando, fareste un gran favore a tutti: specialmente se avreste il giudizio di scriverlo in ITALIANO. :(

Questa pagina e' per GEOCaching soggetti:) Ciao a tutti, e buona giornata. Adesso torniamo a soggetti seri.

My wife is Italian and I had her write this. It's not her thoughts :(

TRANSLATION:

"If you that you write these hauled will know of what you are speaking, you would make a great favor all: especially if you would have the judgment to write it in ITALIAN. This page e' for GEOCaching subject:) Hello to all, and good day. Now we return to serious subjects."

Aren't online translators great . . . ? :D

Now . . . speaking of serious subjects . . . I'll go first . . . :(

I don't know if everyone saw my post in the other thread about the condition of the caches in Horsethief Canyon after the "Horse Fire." :D Fisnjack and I made a trip into the "closed" area Tuesday.

This is what the amazing "Latitude 32's Treasure Trove" cache looked like when I found it last March.

0d121b99-942a-4319-95aa-615fa1f8b533.jpg

And this is what fisnjack and I finally found after a long search through many layers of ash. :(

b4754e1c-ba31-4cdb-8033-5f6c101757fa.jpg

We collected everything we could find and carried out about nine pounds of coins and metal pieces from the treasure chest which I hope to return to Latitude 32 today.

Congratulations to Yeshua's Girls mom!

She got her article published here.

I noticed they even have a link to it on the gc.com homepage!

Way to go.

Thanks for sharing that C4! That's a well written article! Congrats to Carol! It's so funny how some people see the light and others just don't get it! :D

I like BINGO and Indianhead too! :(

Edited by TrailGators

Se voi che scrivete queste cazzate <_< saprete di cosa stiate parlando, fareste un gran favore a tutti: specialmente se avreste il giudizio di scriverlo in ITALIANO. :P

My wife is Italian and I had her write this. It's not her thoughts :laughing:

TRANSLATION:

"If you that you write these hauled will know of what you are speaking, you would make a great favor all: especially if you would have the judgment to write it in ITALIAN. This page e' for GEOCaching subject:) Hello to all, and good day. Now we return to serious subjects."

Aren't online translators great . . . ? :laughing:

Now . . . speaking of serious subjects . . . I'll go first . . . :unsure:

I don't know if everyone saw my post in the other thread about the condition of the caches in Horsethief Canyon after the "Horse Fire." :cry: Fisnjack and I made a trip into the "closed" area Tuesday.

This is what the amazing "Latitude 32's Treasure Trove" cache looked like when I found it last March.

And this is what fisnjack and I finally found after a long search through many layers of ash. :cry:

We collected everything we could find and carried out about nine pounds of coins and metal pieces from the treasure chest which I hope to return to Latitude 32 today.

Se voi che scrivete queste cazzate <_< saprete di cosa stiate parlando, fareste un gran favore a tutti: specialmente se avreste il giudizio di scriverlo in ITALIANO. :P

My wife is Italian and I had her write this. It's not her thoughts :laughing:

TRANSLATION:

Aren't online translators great . . . ? :laughing:

Now . . . speaking of serious subjects . . . I'll go first . . . :unsure:

I don't know if everyone saw my post in the other thread about the condition of the caches in Horsethief Canyon after the "Horse Fire." :cry: Fisnjack and I made a trip into the "closed" area Tuesday.

And this is what fisnjack and I finally found after a long search through many layers of ash. :cry:

It's been awful quiet in here today...

Is everyone actually working, or are they running around the county looking for those new Jeeps that Flagman got into circulation yesterday?

I'm working...well I was under I started writing this! B)

I've been working..... :D But now it's Friday afternoon...Yippee! I get one day and then back on a flight to Tampa for work on Sunday. :) I'll probably try and find a couple of caches out there.

Just a quick note to let you know that Simon, Mr Silver Horde!, had his hip replacement surgery on Wednesday!

He is recovering well and will be home today, Saturday.

Our geocaching will be a little restricted for a few weeks, but hopefully when it's cooler in the winter months we will be back on the trails!

As they have lengthened his right leg by 2cm, he will have no excuse for walking around in circles following the GPS Arrow!! ;)

ttfn Jane

Edited by Silver Horde

Well, my phone / PDA is in it's final death throes. It keeps doing a hard reset on itself. I think the final straw was when I dropped it during my hike out to Old Glory / Mt. St. Michel. Luckily, I backed up a bunch of phone numbers, but I still lost a lot of info. I'm getting a replacement next week.

Just an FYI if you call me and I don't get back to you.

D!

Just a quick note to let you know that Simon, Mr Silver Horde!, had his hip replacement surgery on Wednesday!

Our geocaching will be a little restricted for a few weeks, but hopefully when it's cooler in the winter months we will be back on the trails!

As they have lengthened his right leg by 2cm, he will have no excuse for walking around in circles following the GPS Arrow!! ;)

ttfn Jane

So now, he'll be good to go to get in the back seat of my Jeep now....right? B) Best wishes for a speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing you both at the next event!

ttfn Jane

So now, he'll be good to go to get in the back seat of my Jeep now....right? B) Best wishes for a speedy recovery and looking forward to seeing you both at the next event!

Get well soon and get back out there on those trails. Just think of all the 1-1 Caches you can do in the mean time. B):D

ttfn Jane

Best luck for a speedy recovery!!

As they have lengthened his right leg by 2cm, he will have no excuse for walking around in circles following the GPS Arrow!! :o

ttfn Jane

:P Good luck on your recovery!! He should be up and jogging by the Desert campout in October!!! We look forward to seeing you there!!!

As they have lengthened his right leg by 2cm, he will have no excuse for walking around in circles following the GPS Arrow!! :laughing:

ttfn Jane

:o Good luck on your recovery!! He should be up and jogging by the Desert campout in October!!! We look forward to seeing you there!!!

We wish you a speedy recovery Simon! The campout should be a good testing ground for the new hip with running around all of the Ocotillos looking for caches!

Don't wear Jane out by having her wait on you 'hand and hip' ~ :P:D

The Splashes

As they have lengthened his right leg by 2cm, he will have no excuse for walking around in circles following the GPS Arrow!! :)

ttfn Jane

Maybe if you tell him about everybody else caching he'll get back on his feet quicker. :D

Get better soon.

Gene