The San Diego Thread

Night Hunter

After my we went on a few runs, It looks like I'm going to have to buy one or two more GPSs. I can't get it away from my daughterl or my son.

I got to be out to the house by 5am, there two or three caches I'm hitting on the way to work.

Hope to see you around.

Nite

Edited by DaMoores
I got to be out to the house by 5am, there two or three caches I'm hitting on the way to work.

I found out this morning that can be a bad idea. I was about a half hour late to work since I had problems at the last one I wanted to find. I stayed till I found it though! :(

Ain't dat da truth! :D

Edited by QDman
Hi all

Is there room in the San Diego tread for a nube?

DaMoores,

Welcome to the gang of Geocaching fanatics.

Two things you must do ... become a Premium Member and start posting personal photos. As it is we can't get at you with our photo editors. Ask around, everybody just loves to have their photos, shall I say, enhanced?

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Edited by SD Rowdies

Two things you must do ... become a Premium Member and start posting personal photos. As it is we can't get to you with our photo editors. Ask around, everybody just loves to have their photos, shall I say, enhanced?

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Harmon

1) I am a prime member.

2) What...Are you going to make me beautiful?:laughing:

3) An old Jewish Friend told me what "TrustMe" means in Yiddish.

I will "As far as I can through you".

Two things you must do ... become a Premium Member and start posting personal photos. As it is we can't get to you with our photo editors. Ask around, everybody just loves to have their photos, shall I say, enhanced?

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Harmon

1) I am a prime member.

2) What...Are you going to make me beautiful?:laughing:

3) An old Jewish Friend told me what "TrustMe" means in Yiddish.

I will "As far as I can through you".

Rats! DaMoore is already onto me.

Who's been tellin' lies about me?

Edited by SD Rowdies
Hi all

DaMoores,

Two things you must do ... become a Premium Member and start posting personal photos. As it is we can't get at you with our photo editors. Ask around, everybody just loves to have their photos, shall I say, enhanced?

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Welcome DaMoores! :lol: I would recommend taking lots of photos and posting them to your logs! The photos on the main GC page are selected each month from user cache logs. Many of the SD photos have made the top of main GC page! :laughing:

Hi all

DaMoores,

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Welcome DaMoores! ;) I would recommend taking lots of photos and posting them to your logs! The photos on the main GC page are selected each month from user cache logs. Many of the SD photos have made the top of main GC page! :laughing:

Don't listen to him! This is his sinister pitch to get you to post something that he can manipulate in the most horrible manner. Be VERY cautious about what pictures you upload anywhere. Between Pat and Harmon, they will find it no matter where you post it and turn you into something quite hideous, no doubt. Just ask Rocket Man... :lol:

Does anybody like a FTF? I have a new cache that was released over 48 hours and still not found yet! Is Oceanside too far North? Maybe if I put it underground in a drain it would be found faster???

San Luis Rey Trail

Look like a great cache -- where's GoBolts and Tigger's Mango or samiaminca? Its a little off my immediate radar screen at the moment. But I'm sure someone will bag it before the weekend...

Edited by FlagMan
Hi all

DaMoores,

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Welcome DaMoores! ;) I would recommend taking lots of photos and posting them to your logs! The photos on the main GC page are selected each month from user cache logs. Many of the SD photos have made the top of main GC page! :laughing:

Don't listen to him! This is his sinister pitch to get you to post something that he can manipulate in the most horrible manner. Be VERY cautious about what pictures you upload anywhere. Between Pat and Harmon, they will find it no matter where you post it and turn you into something quite hideous, no doubt. Just ask Rocket Man... :lol:

Why, my stars, how you talk.

Hi all

DaMoores,

Bwah-hah-hah!

Trust us,

Harmon

Welcome DaMoores! :lol: I would recommend taking lots of photos and posting them to your logs! The photos on the main GC page are selected each month from user cache logs. Many of the SD photos have made the top of main GC page! ;)

Don't listen to him! This is his sinister pitch to get you to post something that he can manipulate in the most horrible manner. Be VERY cautious about what pictures you upload anywhere. Between Pat and Harmon, they will find it no matter where you post it and turn you into something quite hideous, no doubt. Just ask Rocket Man... ;)

I think the best (or the worst depending on your perspective) photos have been of the 'shoppers. I think we have been very nice to the innocent bystanders! However, one word of advice I would give is never to post a photo of yourself grabbing your crotch! That's like throwing a fastball over the middle of the plate! :laughing:

Edited by TrailGators

Finally, some good news for Mac-based geocachers:

Garmin announce full Mac support

Google Earth beta for Mac released

Some caveats: Google Earth is only for 10.4 at the moment (and it won't let you open it on anything less, I've just tried). Garmin support does include Mapquest for Mac, but don't count on it much before the end of 2006. I'd take the rest of their claims with a few months worth of salt too.

Check out the GPS Units and Software forum for lots more threads.

......Between Pat and Harmon, they will find it no matter where you post it and turn you into something quite hideous, no doubt.  Just ask Rocket Man...  :lol:

Why, whatever do you mean?

8eec3fe1-51fe-4b53-8d55-4015d016b080.jpg

That's a classic! :laughing: I remember adding the image of the Depend briefs and the quote but I can't recall adding the yellow coloring...... ;)

Edited by TrailGators
Off to Palm Springs for a day in a couple of weeks, any recommendations (without a 4x4)?

The La Quinta area has many good power-caching trails. Pushawalla is supposed to be a very good power-caching trail too! It might be too cold to do San Jacinto peak but the tram ride up is very cool! Here is a cache/topo map of the La Quinta area that RocketMan made for our trip there last March.

91f6c4f1-3bbc-463f-8422-40f37b6c839b.jpg

Edited by TrailGators
Off to Palm Springs for a day in a couple of weeks, any recommendations (without a 4x4)?

I had to go to PS for a meeting about a year ago, so I grabbed a few caches along the way. The namesake for this one was a treat (it's about 100 maters north of the actual cache). And this is still one of my favorite camo jobs. Have a safe trip.

Check our profile.

We where in PS about a month ago. Got 63 quick and good ones.

Nick

GrnZoom

Check our profile.

We where in PS about a month ago. Got 63 quick and good ones.

Nick

GrnZoom :)