The San Diego Thread

Night Hunter

Some of you older cachers might enjoy this[

Merry Christmas

Bless you Vagabond, finally I have the Christmas spirit. Santa as a lounge lizard is just too good to be true. I'll just go out on a limb and say that its the best gift I'll receive this year.

"I'm dreamin' of a whi-i-i-ite Chris'mas .... ooo, oo-w-a-h-h.

Merry Christmas to all!

I'll be hummin' all weekend now. Thanks and Merry Christmas everyone.

Merry Christmas

Bless you Vagabond, finally I have the Christmas spirit. Santa as a lounge lizard is just too good to be true. I'll just go out on a limb and say that its the best gift I'll receive this year.

Merry Christmas to all!

Ditto! Merry Christmas to all!! :lol:

Good song....thanks for putting it on the forum. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS :D:lol:

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all!

Ditto! Merry Christmas to all!! :lol:

Good song....thanks for putting it on the forum. HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS :D:D

Yea, thanks. It's the best one we've heard all season. :D:lol:

I was just at the Geocaching.com Home page and I happened to glance down at "Upcoming Events" (I'm not sure why...it's not something I normally do...) and I noticed that GoBolts! and Tiggers Mango are hosting a cache event in Oklahoma.

Oklahoma Geocaching Meet & Greet! & Geocoins too! (GCRJVH)

It sure seems like a long way to go just to keep the likes of us from showing up! :D:):P

Got your pole up, TT?  :rolleyes:

That's rather a personal question, don'cha think?

Besides...last time on this thread there was talk about me and my pole, I got an academic grant to the SCC Ranch to shovel a pile of....well you get the point!

NOW...The Feats of Strength!!!

--TT--

F'r shore, and he turned th' Sandy Creek Cowboys down he did. Some people just don't want t' larn new thangs.

I'm extraordinarliy disappointed in all of you.

festivuslogo.gif

..for the rest of us

--TT--

How did everyone else celebrate Festivus today? I can truly say I am extremely disappointed in all of you, as I seem to be the only one who hit S&R's Happy Festivus cache today. I was so excited that I dropped my newly created Festivus Pole TB to honor the occasion!

Happy Festivus Log Entry...

Edited by FlagMan

festivuslogo.gif

..for the rest of us

--TT--

How did everyone else celebrate Festivus today? I can truly say I am extremely disappointed in all of you, as I seem to be the only one who hit S&R's Happy Festivus cache today. I was so excited that I dropped my newly created Festivus Pole TB to honor the occasion!

I found Fattboy's " 1000 " cache today to celebrate Festivus!!! :D

I figured that since Fattboy sort of looks like Newman it should count! ;)

Edited by TrailGators

festivuslogo.gif

..for the rest of us

--TT--

I found Fattboy's " 1000 " cache today to celebrate Festivus!!! :D

I figured that since Fattboy sort of looks like Newman it should count! :D

;) NEWMAN !!! MORE LIKE BRAD PITT !!!! :P FATTBOY :D

[snip]Festivus..for the rest of us  --TT--
How did everyone else celebrate Festivus today?[snip]
I found Fattboy's " 1000 " cache today to celebrate Festivus!!! :P

I figured that since Fattboy sort of looks like Newman it should count! :D

;) NEWMAN !!! MORE LIKE BRAD PITT !!!! :D FATTBOY :D

Hmmmm, now that you mention it.... :D

But Newman is cool too! Remember when Keith Hernandez's spit reportedly ricocheted toward Newman?

Do you remember who was the one that actually spit?

Edited by TrailGators

Hmmmm, now that you mention it.... :o

But Newman is cool too! Remember when Keith Hernandez's spit reportedly ricocheted toward Newman?

Do you remember who was the one that actually spit?

Ahhh yes....the Magic Loogie conspiracy.

And if you can answer TrailGator's question, then you have 1/17th of the answers you need to solve my old Seinfeld puzzle cache, "Yada Yada Yada (the cache about nothing)".

On my way to AZ today....see all youse in a week in sunny SD!

--tt--

Happy Holidays to everyone. I am stuck in Utica NY with this sad snowman!

575149d2-7721-4e7c-8596-0171b7618e48.jpg

The good news is I am having my first ever white Christmas. The bad news is I have only done 1 cache in a week and 3000 miles! I miss you all... Look forward to gettin back to CA for sure.

Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone. May your holidays bring many caches!

Happy Holidays to everyone. I am stuck in Utica NY with this sad snowman!

575149d2-7721-4e7c-8596-0171b7618e48.jpg

The good news is I am having my first ever white Christmas. The bad news is I have only done 1 cache in a week and 3000 miles! I miss you all... Look forward to gettin back to CA for sure.

Happy Holidays and New Year to everyone. May your holidays bring many caches!

Nice snowman Dave! B) I bet Tinky Winky and Laa Laa had fun helping you make him! :o

Have a Genesee Cream Ale while you're out there and have a Merry Christmas! B)

Edited by TrailGators
There's the area where Night Hunter lives.  He had a cache there last year.

BTW, where is NH?  Haven't heard anything from/about him for a while.

Just saw him about an hour ago near said archived cache .

Incidentally, it was not his cache; it was the Splashes, but N-H provided the tasty treats.

If you want to know why he has chosen to remain below the radar, you'll have to ask him yourself - over free kettle corn. Shsssh - you didn't hear it from me.

N32 51.575 W116 58.225, in Santee from dusk till 9:30p'ish till Xmas.

Thanks for the recommendation on the Christmas lights. Rogue and I stopped by and took a walk around the neighborhood. I was feeling too shy tonight to stop and introduce myself to Night Hunter (although there was a family out there with Kettle Corn) but one of his nice neighbors came out and handed me candy canes. :)

Who got caching gifts?

I got a set of really cool hiking sticks and a GPSr windhsield mount for the Jeep. <_< Since I have been such a bad boy, Santa also brought me a terrible case of poison oak (I think I got it doing Railroad and Hwy 52). I think the chances of getting poison oak are worse in the winter time when all the leaves are dead and on the ground so you can't see them. Same thing happened to me three years ago. So I guess I won't be playing with my toys for a while.... B)

Edited by FlagMan
Who got caching gifts?

I got a set of really cool hiking sticks and a GPSr windhsield mount for the Jeep. :angry: Since I have been such a bad boy, Santa also brought me a terrible case of poison oak (I think I got it doing Railroad and Hwy 52). I think the chances of getting poison oak are worse in the winter time when all the leaves are dead and on the ground so you can't see them. Same thing happened to me three years ago. So I guess I won't be playing with my toys for a while.... B)

You can't just tell us about your poison oak problem with posting pictures. Come on, give us a look. <_<