Wonders Of The World minor bug

Corp Of  Discovery

6 minutes ago, TriciaG said:

Did you earn one of the other wonders with that cache? (Taj Mahal, Mausoleum at Halicarnassus, or Parícutin Volcano)

Perhaps you cannot earn more than one wonder, so that cache went to one of the others.

Curious though that they have all the souvenirs. Maybe it happened in that recent website meltdown when points weren't being awarded for finds in Reach the Peak.

18 hours ago, barefootjeff said:

Curious though that they have all the souvenirs. Maybe it happened in that recent website meltdown when points weren't being awarded for finds in Reach the Peak.

This seems like the most likely culprit since we also experienced difficulties with Wonders of the World during that outage. In that case, the issue should resolve itself if you delete the log and relog with the appropriate date. I hope this helps.

1 hour ago, worrellsquirrel said:

In that case, the issue should resolve itself if you delete the log and relog with the appropriate date. I hope this helps.

21 hours ago, Corp Of Discovery said:

Being somewhat of a completist, and astronomy buff, this is very vexing...

If it was me having this issue I would definitely try this just to have it show all the completed wonders! 

4 hours ago, worrellsquirrel said:

In that case, the issue should resolve itself if you delete the log and relog with the appropriate date. I hope this helps.

On 12/29/2021 at 7:34 PM, Corp Of Discovery said:

Being somewhat of a completist, and astronomy buff, this is very vexing...

If it was me having this issue I would definitely try this just to have it show all the completed wonders! 

That might be an option if I only found a few that day...or it was one of the last. Not the case here tho. :(