Issue with Virtual Stage Coordinates

edexter

The last two caches I submitted contained virtual stages (2 and 6 respectively).  After the caches were Reviewed and approved (by different reviewers) all the of virtual stage coordinates were changed to the respective parking coordinates.  Has anyone else had the same experience?  The first cache was submitted in early November 2021.

edexter

• Helpful 1
1 hour ago, edexter said:

The last two caches I submitted contained virtual stages (2 and 6 respectively).  After the caches were Reviewed and approved (by different reviewers) all the of virtual stage coordinates were changed to the respective parking coordinates.  Has anyone else had the same experience?  The first cache was submitted in early November 2021.

edexter

The one I checked had all coordinates at  stage 1. What's at stage 1? I'm confused about the final coordinates showing a coordinate. The description says those aren't the final coordinates but why are they visible waypoint? Just trying to figure out what I'm seeing. I didn't see anything listed as a parking waypoint. 

On the second to last cache you've had published I don't see anything amiss with the waypoints. They all appear different.

Edited by Max and 99

As of 10:45pm I have corrected all of the coordinates.  The ones from the first cache were corrected a month ago.  The listed coordinates for both caches were for parking and upon approval all of the virtual stages matches those coordinates.  The coordinates for the finals had to be constructed from numbers at the virtual stages but each also had placeholder "final coordinates"  to show the general location of the final.

16 minutes ago, edexter said:

As of 10:45pm I have corrected all of the coordinates.  The ones from the first cache were corrected a month ago.  The listed coordinates for both caches were for parking and upon approval all of the virtual stages matches those coordinates.  The coordinates for the finals had to be constructed from numbers at the virtual stages but each also had placeholder "final coordinates"  to show the general location of the final.

The posted coordinates have to be for the first stage of the multi. Not parking. 

Screenshot_20211229-220651.png

Edited by Max and 99
  • Helpful 1