The ARIZONA thread

Team Finn

There is also Arizona GeoCaching Forums. It is a fairly small group at the moment but it would be good to see it grow. Hope to see more of your there.

Have also considered a related site with article submissions by cachers but haven't had enough interest yet to launch anything. We wouldn't want to launch a new site (beyond the forums) unless we had enough content input to keep in interesting.

Happy Caching!

Hi Gang!

We'll be spending a couple days in Phoenix/Scottsdale and Tucson next week.

We'll be doing a Ghost Town tour of the SW. (How touristy is that :()

Any "must do" caches. I'm figuring we might have a couple hours to dedicate to caching in each city.

I'd like to hear your suggstions and see your bookmarks.

Thanks

Just wanted to add our names to the list. My wife, Betsy, and I have been caching for a little over two years, along with our son Jack. I have lived in Prescott since 2000, and Bets moved down here a year ago. We look forward to running into some fellow AZ cachers one of these days!

If you don't follow the Geocoin forums at all or are not a registered user on the azgc listserv, the Arizona State Geocoin is currently in pre-order (shipping ~May20th) if you would like to commemorate your caching life in Arizona with a symbol rich with history of caching in Arizona from its roots.

Arizona Geocoin

arizonageneral.jpg

The above image is the silver rendition, with copper being the current coin available for sale at this time.

My Little Girl did some Geocaching with her Girl Scout Troop and got me hooked... Fun for the whole falmily. I would like to create some caches out on some Extreame 4x4 Trails here in Northern AZ.. I've almost got convinced My 4x4 Club to help me set them up and monitor them, they will be Easy to find, not to far off the road ,but the road will be wicked... Plan to have a lifted 4x4 with at least a locker....

Hey everyone, I've been hiding and seeking since Feb of 2001, there weren't many caches around town then, lots of driving!

It seems like they are all microcaches these days!

Anyway, I've been looking again, and found 7 the other day, trying to get my numbers up.

I recently put a new one in at the old Secret Garden location, give it a visit, its a great site.

Looking forward to geting caught up on all the local caches that I've missed over the last few years!

Hi there Arizona people

We are coming over to visit from the UK on 3rd September and looking forward to caching in the Grand Canyon area. Will be bringing a few travel bugs with us, one of which has to get to Florida at some stage in its life.

Anyone got any "must do" caches from between Kingman to Grand Canyon area they can suggest to give us a start when we aririve so as not to miss the best. We are limited to time so cannot do too many.