Trouble making a list on the website.

Stuckin4th

For a few days now, I've been having trouble making a new list on my laptop.  When I click on Add to List, I get a wonky-looking box, and I can't write anything in it.  I posted the problem on Facebook, but no one seems to have this problem.  I have no problems  with the app, but I prefer to use my laptop. Any ideas?

Wonky.jpg

• Funny 1
1 hour ago, Stuckin4th said:

For a few days now, I've been having trouble making a new list on my laptop.  When I click on Add to List, I get a wonky-looking box, and I can't write anything in it.  I posted the problem on Facebook, but no one seems to have this problem.  I have no problems  with the app, but I prefer to use my laptop. Any ideas?

Wonky.jpg

https://forums.geocaching.com/GC/index.php?/topic/368556-bug-add-to-a-list-doesnt-work-on-the-map/

Thanks for the report.

@Max and 99 The thread you linked is a similar yet unrelated issue.

The accurate earlier report of this issue is: 

As noted in that thread, and I just confirmed that again, you can still write into it and it all still works just fine. You just have to be a bit more careful where you click. I'd advise to aim closer to the the left top corner of the name field.

• Helpful 1