Travelling Coast to Coast across America

TeamtrackDaddy

To anyone who is interested, starting in March of 2022, I am walking coast to coast across America and I would love to take your travel bug with me.  I am starting at the US/Mexico border on the Pacific Ocean in San Diego, California and ending at the US/Canada border on the Atlantic Ocean in Lubec, Maine.  If you would like me to take your travel bug to visit caches along the way or to be dropped off along the way, you can send them to:

Travis Johnson

23905 Clinton Keith Road 114-234

Wildomar, CA 92595

I will take a dozen or so along the entire route and the rest I will drop off as I go.  Depending on how many I get I may have my wife mail them to me on my travels.

You can follow me on almost all social media platforms under the name A3500MileWalker where I will be posting regularly about my adventures starting in March.  My Facebook page would be the best one to follow.  They are all currently up and running with limited posts.

You can contact me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Travis

Teamtrackdaddy

On 12/14/2021 at 3:32 AM, TeamtrackDaddy said:

To anyone who is interested, starting in March of 2022, I am walking coast to coast across America

That's really cool!  I've never even driven across the country, though I know a geocacher who biked from Maine to the Pacific Northwest over 70 days, taking a northern route.

How long will this take?