Central Valley Cachers

Fattuhr

Jaimee about her computer problem. Doesn't look pretty, but seems solveable. A matter of one of two operating systems bombing on her.

Just got a call from my golfing partner cancelling our 1:30 game....heck, NOW what am I going to do? icon_wink.gif

Ron

I've never been lost. Fearsome confused sometimes, but never lost.

That's what I am icon_frown.gif I use Windows 98 for all my work, and that is the side of my puter that bit the dust. The really bad thing is that I will more than likely lose my PRD (word expander) which has taken me over a year to get exactly to my liking. Also, I have over 28 pages of work for my editing job on that side of the computer.

I just spoke with my boss, and he said 2 other people had their operating systems crash last night...probably some stupid virus going around. He said I need to reinstall W98, but because of Partition Magic, he needs to help me (I am a dope..I know how to type like a madwoman, but the rest of the computer stuff is like Greek to me pretty much). He had a lunch appointment at noon his time (9 here), so it will be a few hours until he gets back to me.

I guess I have the same predicament as Ron! Maybe I should run to Tracy and nab those few caches...or maybe I should sit here and kick the dogs, cuss and hate the world!!!!!! icon_eek.gif

Jaime

Before criticizing others, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do the criticizing, you will have their shoes AND be a mile away!

I just now got done redoing my entire Windows 98 side of my computer. I was on the phone for almost 5 hours with my boss in Florida, and he was able to save all my crucial stuff. We now just have to reinstall some software but nothing major.

Thanks to everyone for their offers of help!

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

Before criticizing others, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you do the criticizing, you will have their shoes AND be a mile away!

way to go Jamiee, I can only wonder how much I could learn if my supergenius husband would give me 5 consecutive hours! Need cool weather, must go caching, having withdraw symptoms I'm feeling sick OF SITTING IN THIS HOUSE!

Ok I feel a little better now.

Pepper

Horizontals where it's at!

Hello all

Pepper and I have been discussing a "ladies only" day of caching, chatting, shopping??, and, of course, eating! Soooo, who would be interested in doing this? In the interest of political correctness, men are invited, but they must be able to pass effectively as women! icon_biggrin.gif Don't even think about it Pat..I've seen you in a dress, and you are ONE UGLYYYY WOMAN! icon_eek.gif

It would be fun to go up to the Sacramento area since there are sooooo many caches and sooooo many good shopping spots! Also, maybe some of the Sacto ladies would join us.

Tell me/us what you think ladies!

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

I'm interested. Let me know when you want to go. Unfortunately, I have to work M-F. If you pick a weekend day, then I can come out and play.

icon_smile.gif

Mary

Jaimee,

Since your up on the area medical scene. I would like any information that you could share with me about children's hospitals (Stanford, Oakland, Valley). We need to take kelley in for some tests and we really don't have any background on which has the best reputation, ect... I'm mostly concerned with pediatric neurology. any input would be appreciated.

Remember: Half the people you meet are below average.

5867_200.gif

I went to go look at the bronco yesterday and stopped to pick up some friends in Dublin. After the we checked out the bronco we still had some daylight so I asked if they wanted to see what caching was like. They were game so off we went.

This is the cache that I was looking for when I spotted the bronco on Saturday. It had gotten dark and I decided to turn around so I never got with-in a mile of it, and I never really figured out how to get the the area.

We drove this way and that way. Got within .34 miles of it by driving thoough some truck yard but that would require hopping a tall fence and crossing a marsh. We tried to hit it from a different route.. dead end, and then another.. dead end and then finally figured out what must be the entrance to the area. 1.38 miles to the cache.

I don't usually hike more than 3/4 a mile since it's usually easier to take the bike. They were game so we went for it.

It was flat walking but it ended up being close to a 2 mile walk in. The wetlands were nice, there was a cool breeze (more cold then cool) and the sun was going down. They weren't used to walking but they were good sports. All the while I kept getting phone calls about my truck for sale.

We got to the cache, my friend found it really quickly, did the log thing and started to walk back. The sun was just about gone but we still had a breeze.

Then the breeze stopped.

And the mosquitoes came out.

Big fat hungry mosquites that swarmed us. We swatted and covered our faces, walked faster, ran, swatted. The last 1/2 mile we ran completely and I we were still getting bit. I was swatting them with my cowboy hat and I could here them thunk as they hit.

I was waving my arms in the air, took a look at the back of my hand, and spotted 4 of those blood suckers latched on enjoying the ride as they drained me of my vital fluids.

When we made it to the car, and my friedns said, "geocaching sucks".

He was joking.

george

5867_200.gif

[This message was edited by georgeandmary on August 29, 2002 at 11:16 AM.]

Hello all!

Mary...Children's Hospital, Oakland has a wonderful reputation, as does Stanford. Children's Hospital, Central California (in Fresno) is also supposed to have some wonderful doctors; they just don't get the same notice that the "big guys" do! I am partial to Stanford and Davis for 2 main reasons; 1- They are teaching hospitals and always are up on the newest/latest research, drugs, procedures, etc; 2 - They have been around forever and a day and have very established doctors. I know someone who could probably recommend a peds neurologist. Send me an email if you would like me to contact her for you. I hope everything is okay with Kelly.

G.A. - Nice job on the avatar! Is that "football in a nutshell"???? hahahahahahahahahahhahaha..wow..I just crack myself up! icon_biggrin.gif

Ladies - I would have to get together on a weekend as well since school starts back up on Tuesday. Maybe we can find a time in mid to late September.

Well, off to do some work since I made no money yesterday!

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

...to find out what caches a person has recently found, just click on the little index card that has a person standing next to it.(on the poster's forum page like this one)

This takes you to the person's profile page. Then click on the FOUND icon and you will see a list of all the person's finds. The one at the top of the page is the person's most recent find.

For a close look at the cache with the mosquitos, this will do the trick for you. Just click on that cache description and it will take you right to it. Sounds like a good one to avoid at dusk.

I will be posting my yesterday finds pretty soon including one that was only .19 miles in length for the hike, but IT WAS STRAIGHT UP! I swear it was a 75 degree angle I was climbing...felt like 90 degrees a couple of times. I was glad to get back down safely without rolling all the way.

Ron

....this is one I found on Wednesday the 28th in the Lake Berryessa area.

It is quite a steep hike. George, I asked Fizzy to solve this problem...here's your chance for a FTF on a math problem...can you figure out the degree of incline?

Car was at 300 feet, cache was at 800 feet and it was a .19 mile hike in. It felt like 75 degree incline.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=22465

Ron

It's 26.5 degrees. That is very, very steep. Another way to express this is as approximately a 50% grade!

Here's the calculation: The angle is

arctan(dx/dy),

where dx is the horizontal distance and dy is the vertical distance.

0.19 miles is approximately 1000 feet. So you climbed 500 feet vertically in 1000 feet horizontally; that's the 50% grade. Do the math and you get the angle.

It is almost impossible to get footing on a slope steeper than 30 degrees, so I can understand your feeling about how steep it was! The steepest road I've ever been on was a 15% grade; I hear there are a couple at almost 20%, but I doubt many vehicles could climb them. Steep ski slopes are usually less than 30% grades.

What I want to know is why didn't you swim out and get my cache on Goat Island in the middle of Lake Berryessa? icon_razz.gif

I too am glad you made it down the steep hill safely..BUT, in the interest of the sport, wouldn't it have made a MUCH better story if you had rolled your way back to your car??? icon_biggrin.gif

Jaimee

Fizzy...

Thanks for doing the math...that's Exactly the amount of detail I was looking for. A 50 % grade. Now I know how to calculate future hikes like this.

Goats....in the middle of a lake...not for me. I would paddle to it in a canoe, but then I'd have to load the canoe, all that entails. I use the canoe on a little lake in my residential area..it just drops off the lot into the lake...but the last time I used it anywhere else was probably 15 years ago on the Russian River.

I also passed on the other land-based Berryessa cache as I had had my share of mountains for the day. I went on to the Yolo area for some flat ones.

Jaimee....too cute ! Yes, a better rolling stock story, but then I would be out of commission for caching !

Ron

quote:
Originally posted by fizzymagic:

It is almost impossible to get footing on a slope steeper than 30 degrees, so I can understand your feeling about how steep it was! The steepest road I've ever been on was a 15% grade; I hear there are a couple at almost 20%, but I doubt many vehicles could climb them. Steep ski slopes are usually less than 30% grades.

Sonora pass has a section of 23% grade. It's short.

When you drive up del puerto canyon towards mines road. The last part before the county line is about 12% for 2 miles, it hurts to climb it on a road bike. There is a spot where a cement truck lost part of it's load because it tipped up so much.

So many times I've seen bikers on news groups talking about the 45 degree hill they climbed. You try to tell them that you can't ride you bike up a 45 degree hill and they assure me they can. I just laugh.

45 degrees is 100% grade.

quote:

What I want to know is why didn't you swim out and get my cache on Goat Island in the middle of Lake Berryessa? icon_razz.gif

5867_200.gif

....slope is easy and fun? Tell you what. Ride your bike up the slope in question and I will gladly admit your 60 plus locationless add up to that ride ! I will need to be there videotaping the ride of course...I'll make a mint selling it to one of those tv shows.

Ron

I'll ride down it....

I never said I'd ride up it. Slope is easy and fun is what the Slope poster says on my wall. It's a way for students to remember how to calculate slope. Change of y over change of x.

Rise over run.

A slope of 1 is 100%, slope of .5 is 50%, it's just how you calculate a grade.

60? Where did you get 60?

Can I not count the caches you found before I started caching? You know that year head start you had? Not that I would of course.

george

5867_200.gif

....I don't think it's any secret to anyone who reads this forum (or with whom we cache) that you have several times made reference to "catching up to" and "passing" Ron....in the number of finds.

It is for that reason that I and others started looking at the number of locationless caches you were acquiring.

While your acquisition of those caches MAY have been totally innocent and a recognition of a "fun" way of caching, your comments about catching and passing have to be considered too.

This (and my general disdane of locationless caches) has led me to make remarks about the number of locationless caches you have "found".

Yes, you COULD discount the number of caches I found before you started...yes, I did have a year head-start.

If you want to do that, you certainly can, but then we will also (as I mentioned before) have to discount the finds that Mary made under the name of georgeandmary as it would seem patently "unfair" to pit two players against one. Or would you disagree.

We would also have to factor in the fact that in the one year lead time that I had, there were far fewer caches TO find as compared to the time you began (and since)...now finding caches is almost a matter of picking them off the ground...there are now many more caches available to be found.

Factor in my amount of free time compared to yours and you have yet one more element that makes any kind of true competition IMPOSSIBLE.

Now if you want to have a REAL competition, consider the following possibilities.

Both (or ALL competitors) start on the same date, conduct single person searches (no mates, other couples or any other cacher at the cache site at the same time), search for the SAME caches, complete the MOST cache finds by a certain date.

In my OPINION that is the only way a true competition could take place.

Imagine a footrace around a circular track that had competitor "A" starting 1 hour before the next competitor started. What is the criteria for the "winner"?

Would it be "fair" for that competitor to have a one hour head start if the "finish line" was only 20 circuits of the track.

Would it be fair for competitor "B" to be able to tag a spouse for every other lap?

Would it be fair for the competitors to be 20 years different in age?

Would it be fair for one competitor to ride a bike or use rollerblades or a go-cart? If the track had elevation changes of 500 feet every other lap, would it be fair if one competitor was in a wheelchair?

Do you get my drift George? This is all semi-tongue in cheek, but I also think you really believe we are in a competition, and I don't think that's the case.

Do you (or any of our caching friends) have any meaningful response to my thoughts? If so, as Jaimee says..."be sure to bring a pencil."

Ron

I think the "competition" between Ron and George is fun. I just hope is it for both of them also. Until my current job, I was always in sales. We would have friendly "competitions" to see who could sell the most that day or whatever, but it was never "real" competition.

We were both winners.

If George and Ron both feel the "breath of the other on the back of their neck" they may simply find more caches than they would otherwise.

Again, I think it's fun to read about. You both are SO FAR ahead of most of us it's ridiculous. Plus, you both hide such great caches.

If either of you stop having fun, let's fix whatever the problem is.

Just my $0.02.

And the boards heat up!!!

Ron...I think you made some valid points there. I have been viewing the G&M V. Ron as a competition for the most part. I have based this on comments, posts, etc., that I have directly heard/seen. As with any other competition I have directly witnessed, I, of course, chose the "team" I wanted to win also! icon_biggrin.gif

It is my opinion that if you wish to "win" a competition and then claim bragging rights for doing so, you must abide to some type of uniformity and "rules" within the game. Now that I think about it, as Ron pointed out, with all the variables, it wasn't a true competition.

I like Ron's idea of setting up a REAL competition, but I would like it if it was a valley-wide competition where ANYONE could be involved. Start with a clean slate...doesn't matter if you have been caching 2 years or 2 days..doesn't matter if you have 5 finds or 500 finds. That would be the true test of a "good" cacher, especially if the caches listed for play were scattered throughout the state. It would be most interesting to see just who would emerge as the best of the best. It is my feeling, actually, that it would be neither Ron nor George but most likely someone of a different gender! icon_biggrin.gif

On that note, I am off to clean the house a bit. Pat's brother is on his way here (he's from Spain) for the weekend and we have lots to do.

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

I recently found this horrible forum thread of two active cachers in Tennessee who wound up absolutely hating each other. It's awful.

Geocaching tends to bring together people of very different opinions and personalities, who tend to be intelligent. It's easy for this mix to become volatile.

Our caching 'community' around here is no exception. Fun "ribbing" can turn to something bad.

We need to respect each other's differences and appreciate them. We're lucky to live where there is a geocaching community. It sounds like our get-togethers and things are pretty rare, compared to the rest of the country.

Let's make sure we don't spoil any of that.

See y'all at the BBQ!!! icon_smile.gif

It's Pat's company..his brother!!! icon_biggrin.gif We had planned on heading up to Sacramento today to nab some caches, but that's out now, unless I want to go alone. I only have a few more days to meet my goal!! icon_eek.gif

I am going to head out in a bit to do some maintainence. Three of my local caches haven't been found lately, and I must go check on them to see if they are still in place or not.

Don't rule me out yet Mr. Streeter...I have been known to sneak away from company many a time!

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

You know what kevin said when I passed him? He said, "Good job. I'm glad you're having fun. Don't forget who got you started."

I didn't really expect you to get into a huff. I constantlly compete with the guys I ride bikes with. It's not a formal race, some days I'm faster, some times they're faster. But we always say "Good job." Right now I'm the slowest guy in the pack. The last two or three rides I've been on, I've been the slow guy. I can't keep up with the guy that used to be the slow guy. At one of the first rests stops, last week, I told him. "You're riding really good, I can't even keep up with you." He smiled and said "Thank you, I've been riding to work lately."

You're the rabbit that I'm chasing. What other marker do I have to judge my progress. When I said I was going to try to catch you I meant it. Is that a bad thing? Does catching you deminish your accomplisments? I didn't think so.

As the numbers got closer you just came up with reasons why I wasn't really catching you. If/When mike and carolyn start getting close to my numbers, I'm going to cheer them on. Not come up with reason why they're not.

Finding over 300 (no locationless) caches in 5 months took some work. It was fun and it's still fun.

Since it seems to causing stife, I'll never mention my find count on this board again.

george

5867_200.gif

Hey Mike...Since you are sitting home healing, why don't you put together a competition for us??? icon_biggrin.gif That would certainly be a good use of your time, I think!

In the spirit of competition, friendliness, etc., I must say that I think we have the best group of cachers around this area. As Randy said, I think our get-togethers are something that is not often done by other areas, and it's a fun way to interact, meet new people and learn more about the sport/hobby of caching.

Could be that the top 2 cachers in this area are very similar in personality-type, thus the reason for the goings-on about the find counts...maybe??

I gave up trying to stay ahead of anyone or catch anyone else. Now, I am just proud of each cache that I do find, whether it be a 1 or 5 for difficulty, physical or virtual, and I think that the rest of us should also be proud of what we accomplish in the caching world.

Oh..one other thing..who else is planning on trying to go to that road rally in December??

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

Very eloquently said George, and I tend to agree with the case you stated. As far as not talking about your stats anymore on this forum does not mean that interested parties will not keep up with your progress. Cache on George and Mary!

Now let me toot my whistle, I finally got out of the house today and went a caching. YEA! Las Trampas was my play ground which offered me one Multi(Superman by Chuguy) and one Physical(Resurrection of Pokey by Chuguy & Chugal). Just over five miles of hiking and of course with Chuguy involved I knew I would end up at the TOP. Wow it sure got hot up there and I was one tired pup when I got back to the car. Ok that's all just wanted to share my day with some one who would listen. icon_wink.gif

Team SuperGenius

Pepper

We care, you know, even if we're not as active as these guys.

Yesterday I read a post in the Forums by a guy who has done most of his geocaching in Las Trampas. He is sufficiently worried about rattlesnakes that he wears rolled-up newspapers under his pants legs!

Wow.

Did you get the TB from Pokey? I am going to Virginia at the end of next week, and that one looked like it needs to go that way, so I was thinking about making the climb to get it. But if you did, then maybe I don't have to!

Very interesting indeed.

I too want to put in my 2 cents.

Just to clear the record I believe that I have found a total of 2 caches without George on the trip with me. So it is not like I'm out geocaching in one area and George in another. At one of the outings I made a joke that it could be done that way, but we never did it. I can't believe that it has resurfaced now as a reason to discount our finds.

We also bring our children with us when we go geocaching. They have been known to spot a cache before us, should that count against us as well.

I don't understand why Ron gets so upset by the mere thought of a friendly competition. When you are number one other people will try to accomplish what you have. That is life.

Ron

I could make a list of current and past reasons that could counter your list, all of which are medical in nature. I'm sorry, but your behavior has offended me. Perhaps it is just the timing of your attack. You state that it is all good natured, but it is not.

Mary

5867_200.gif

Dang Pepper....you are much more athletic than I am!!! I did about 6 miles one day, and I b*tched and moaned the entire way. icon_biggrin.gif

Get this..I quit smoking about 16 months ago. Before that time, I had LOTS of energy and was always on the move. Now, since quitting, my energy level is crap and I have very little energy most of the time. One of my reasons for quitting smoking was to better my health, which I am sure I have done, but it's frustrating to not be able to do MORE than before I quit..grrrrr

So, anyway, if any of the ladies have ideas for dates to do our "girls only" day, pop them out here!

Jaimee icon_cool.gif

My brother-in-law and I were talking about smoking earlier. He still smokes but wants to quit. After seeing soooooo many people with lung cancer while working for a local oncologist and at the radiation therapy center, I decided I didn't want to be like that.

Funny how I still want a cigarette every now and then though. I know it is purely psychological at this point, and I also know that I really DON'T want one...but that urge still arises from time to time for some reason.

I can't seem to make my way to bed tonight! Whenever Joey is here, Pat's brother, we always end up finding really interesting things to discuss, and I always end up staying up so danged late! Doesn't the man know I need my sleep so I can shop effectively tomorrow?? SHEESH!

Jaimee icon_biggrin.gif

...just got in at 11:30 and have read your posts and am responding.

Mary...

If it WERE a simple competition I would not be "upset". If you carefully read my posts you will see that I attribute myself with an "unfair" advantage of having more time than you and George do. This in "counter" to your two-person team and the locationless cache counts.

I have been TRYING in my way to point out to you two and to everyone that THERE IS NO WAY that one can be considered to be competing with anyone else as there are too many VARIABLES to allow a simple count holder as being a "winner" or "loser".

My feeling has been (perhaps incorrectly) that George at least saw this as a true competition. I contend it can not be a true competiton. That is all I have really been trying to say. If I am mistaken in my assessment of George's feelings about a competition, I would be the first to admit it.

As I mentioned, I have heard that his goal was to "catch and pass" Ron. If that does not say he feels the count number is a true indicator of "winning", then I don't know what does.

I for one am willing to let all this go. The only reason I have posted any daily find notes of any kind was in reaction to George's "TIED" post of several days ago.

It's only a tie if you discount all the differences on both sides of the competition.

Ron

Carolyn and I got into Geocaching because we wanted something that we could do as a family and have fun doing it. We have met alot of people and have become pretty good friends with a few of you. When you guy's and Gal's Hit a mile stone,We are proud of you.This is a fun game. This game has actual,virtual and locationless.Some of us might not like locationless caches but they still take time to find. I will continue to cheer for the person or persons who are trying for a new mile stone. Ron, your coming up on 400 go get'em we are behind you. George and Mary you are also coming up on 400 Keep doing what your doing,and post your numbers on the forums so we know how your doing. It give's us incentive to go out after you. We are proud of you two, you have had to deal with alot this year.Pat and Jaimee your going on 200,You both know that we are proud of you and we have alot of fun caching together.We are very happy to be part of the central valley cachers. We enjoy all of you.I'm starting to sound like a Preacher so I better quit before I melt. Mike

Flying is the 2nd greatest thrill known to man...Landing is the 1st

Of course, I look up to anyone with more than 50 finds. icon_razz.gif

I'd be more impressed to the first Central Valley Cacher that goes to Hawaii and bags that web camera cache on that mountain (stand in from of the web camera, phone a friend and have them go to the web site and save the image). Can that be faked??

Anyway, you're all tops and I only wish I had the time to devote so my score would reflect my desire for Geocaching. Tomorrow after church, I'll be working but I'll be thinking about that next cache... trying to figure out the clues. I asked FizzyMagic for help but haven't heard back yet. (He's clever too - or is that too clever).

Keep on caching and just remember, you may only have 400 caches but that's still 332 more than Jeremy has! And he started before everyone.

Bill of Green Achers

"A closed mouth gathers no feet!"

i haven't been on in a couple of weeks and boy have i missed alot. i didn't realize there was

so much tension in geocaching. icon_frown.gif

i have alot of friends (new and old) in caching

and hate seeing all the "feuding". hopefully

it's all in fun. it just seems to be kinda

serious.

not taking sides,

tomaski icon_confused.gif

I think some of you are going to start noticing some logs from some patterson cachers. Fallen and Uncle eugene are a couple of friends of mine. Fallen (Matt) and I went mountain biking in Angel's camp yesterday and did a litte caching on the way back. We tried to hit caches that I hadn't found yet but a couple of virtuals were easy so I stopped for them.

Jamie,

We also went by Revenge. It's starting to become overgrown with tumbleweeds. It makes it a lot harder to search. Mary and I had found it before. I was letting Matt look for it himself but then after a while I tried to look for it too. I could NOT find it, and I knew what it looked like. I'm sure it's still there, you just may want to bump it up a star now with all the weeds growing. I'm trying to decide if I should log a DNF for it. If you want me too Jamiee, I will.

We were planning on going for T4 and Single barbless, but we were still drained from the bike ride and left the for another day.

Fallen really has the geocaching bug.

I forgot to mention......

I placed a cache up there. I forgot about Mike's knee and their is one short section that he probablly can't do right now. The cache is called Fool's Gold, and it has a small vile of real gold in it.

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.asp?ID=34707

Happy hunting.

george

5867_200.gif

Today is another scheduled poker party in Mantica, so that means Valley Caching for Pepper. I am going to try and redeem myself on Slim Jim in Tracy and then I am headed straight down I5. I suppose I should end up in Paterson to see ya'lls little Valley town. I have a feeling i'm gonna have a hard time whit Egret is Dead! Maybe i'll just skip that one, what do you think.

Pepper

Looking forward to hitting some of those caches ya'll talk about all the time.

Thanks for the info on "Revenge" George. That is another on my list of caches to check on ASAP. I had planned on doing it Friday morning but things got too busy and I never found the time.

Pat has to work for a bit today, so maybe I will cruise around and do some checking while he is gone.

Now it's the countdown; I need 17 caches in 2 days in order to hit 200 before school starts. I know it is feasible, but I will have to go up to Sacramento probably to get it done.

Have a nice Sunday!

Jaimee icon_biggrin.gif

Okay...I knocked 2 off my list today. I need 15 more before Tuesday in order to reach my goal. We will most likely head up to Sacramento tomorrow, so I am hoping to be able to do this. An after-the-sun-starts-setting trip to Tracy might be in order for this evening as well..that would leave me at only 12 to find in Sacto!

Pepper joined us for "Aloha" and "Big Island" today. We had a really fun time wading in the water and chatting! Thanks for caching with us Ms. Pepper!

Off to shower and hit the grocery store for BBQ later!

Jaimee icon_biggrin.gif

quote:
Originally posted by ZachNLiam:

Welcome back Kevin.

Got some new software you might like. icon_smile.gif

You gonna hit the trails or at least go to our BBQ? Hope so!

Randy

hey randy,

i saw the post for the bbq last nite.

i havn't checked the on the wife's calender

but if she doesn't have me booked i think i'll

be there.

kevin

p.s. what kind of software?