Add to Calendar Link Missing

Geokid12

Up until recently, there was a link on event pages to add the details to your personal calendar (such as Google). However checking today on a new event the link appears to be absent.

image.png.448e2e0a64a9b6b6ce45dae8b403611b.png

In fact if you inspect element, it appears that the div is still there but it's empty.

image.png.650f9bd337bb7d222940480fe6eaa734.png

I tried separate browsers, different devices, & different networks just to make sure it wasn't something on my end blocking the content but that doesn't appear to be the case.

• Upvote 4
  • Surprised 1
4 hours ago, HHL said:

I called your Event page and the calendar link is showing and working.

Hi Hans,

can you provide information on which browser, settings etc. you had the links working? I checked on Edge, FIrefox and Chrome in German and English language setting and didn't see the calendar links either.

Thanks,

Sven // Travel & Cache

11 minutes ago, Travel_and_Cache said:

can you provide information on which browser, settings etc. you had the links working?

Here you are: Windows 10 Home Build: 19043.1348; Firefox 94.0.2 (64-Bit); NO scripts (gclh; c:geo; etc. pp.) running.

1972ce69a9b5031665eefda9fe8d426d.png

Edited by HHL
  • Helpful 1
On 12/1/2021 at 2:42 PM, Bl4ckH4wkGER said:

Thanks for the report.

After some internal testing the link initially still showed for some but not for others. After some hard refreshes, it is now consistently missing.

We will ping the engineers. Please understand that this may take a while to get fixed due to the overall impact/ priority (there are workarounds).

Thank, I'm glad to hear it wasn't an intentional removal. It's so much easier with the link.