Bug: Hide completed labs is not working properly

janiva

Below are three screenshots. The first one is from AL app with hide completed labs on, the second is from AL app with hide completed off, and the third is from Geocaching app with hide found caches on.

If I hide completed ALs, some of the uncompleted (and even not started) labs do not show up. If I turn that off, all labs show up. Even those uncompleted, which were missing with hide completed on option.

In Geocaching app ALs are visible similarly. If hide found caches is on, only the same ALs are visible as in AL app with hide completed on. If hide found is off, then all ALs are visible.

This issue has been discussed already in September in this forum.

I use Adventure lab app version 1.3.15 and geocaching app version 8.63.0.

IMG-0801.PNG

IMG-0800.PNG

IMG-0802.PNG

• Funny 1
  • Helpful 1

I can confirm this bug, and it's super-annoying, if you are in an area where ALs are densely packed:

- If I hide completed ones, I don't see some of the uncompleted ones => useless for trip planning and actual caching

- If I don't hide completed ones, the area is totally cluttered, with AL symbols hiding behind each other => almost as useless as the first option, but the "lesser evil" - at least I can find the uncompleted ALs if I zoom and scroll long enough.

7 minutes ago, VeganHiker said:

When I hide completed Adventure Labs there is one completed one that remains visible.  A completed "private" AL.  I didn't even know those were possible

I don't know if this will help your situation at all, but often even though I'm hiding completed adventure labs it will still show the last one I had clicked on and completed. If I click on one that I have not completed and hit search then it hides it.